Thank You | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thank You

Feb 21, 2011
gosbts":2zkj44t0 said:
StaddyGreen":2zkj44t0 said:
I will never forget today and would be the first one on the train to repay the favour some day.

That's what days like yesterday are all about-you'll no doubt have an opportunity to do the same for another club in the future. Sadly.

I'll be with you mate was very humbled yesterday by all the support from brighton et al and willdo the same for whoever whenever the call comes.

Peter Jones

R.I.P
Mar 4, 2004
It was a brilliant day. The whole place felt completely different.

Let's hope both corners have been well and truly turned....

Mar 9, 2011
As so many have already said - what a brilliant day!!

Was great to be able to meet James Brent (and Tom :wave: ) and the fact that they chose to sit in amongst the fans, what can you say ... fantastic gesture :clap: :nworthy: :nworthy: :clap:

I reckon they will be attending more than one game after what they experienced yesterday! :greensmile:

Have been reading through all the messages left from our visiting fans of many clubs and it kind of brings a lump to your throat. I'm glad to see they all had a great time yesterday and that they thought it was well worth the trip down :thumbup:

On the odd occasion, my mind went totally off the match and I was watching the crowds / joining in with the chants instead :lol:

Honestly can't thank everyone enough for the very uplifting feeling that rippled through our fanbase. Let's hope today truly is our turning point :)

Truly amazing scenes and I hope after listening to the difference it can make, we are able to start a new era of chanting in the same way the Brighton fans are encouraging us to do!! Adopting a chant that swings between the Demport end and Lyndhurst for each match would be awesome!

On a different note ... between the bucket collections and selling of the Taverners green wrist bands (in support of the staff) another £1,860 was raised. Thank you to all those who helped with this (Tom, Bob, Leon, Lesley, Quentin and a lady / granddaughter team) and to everyone who donated :nworthy:

Great day ... and lots of memories to hold onto from this :scarf:

S

Seagull on a mission

IMAG0400.jpg

Richard Vaughan - emotional ? Or Rat Arsed ?

:nworthy:

A

Anonymous

I saw a Seagull at the evening do, very late, he did look somewhat worse for wear.

I was about to leave so I went up and offered him my thanks for his attendance (as most Argyle fans to most fans yesterday), he said, 'cheer's mate, it's going to be one hell of a trip back, as I don't know how to get out', I asked him when he meant Plymouth, and his exact words were 'No, out of this effing tent'!! :lol: As I say, he was rather RA'd. :greensmile:

I can't speak on behalf of every Argyle fan obviously, but every green I spoke to yesterday said they would never forget the Brighton fans, EVER.

Only have one second team, that's Dunfermline, but I suddenly have a bunch of favourite fans.

:nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy:

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I also have a fab reminder of the day....The Brighton shirt, all; signed by their lads, including Nooney and Ashley and Im hoping by Fletch and Ro last night.

Mark I did pay for it via PayPal so please keep it safe for me for a couple of weeks :greensmile:

Like everyone else has said, a wonderrful day for both Argyle and Football, will never be forgotten.

And so special are all the fans from other clubs, I literally lost count of the number of clubs represented, but none more so than Brighton lads and lasses who were magnificent and to see and hear them all singing Janner, Jannerrrrrrrrrrrr was quite awe inspiring if dangerous on the ear drums.

Thank you.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
tonycholwell":13v6r1lq said:
I also have a fab reminder of the day....The Brighton shirt, all; signed by their lads, including Nooney and Ashley and Im hoping by Fletch and Ro last night.

Mark I did pay for it via PayPal so please keep it safe for me for a couple of weeks :greensmile:

Like everyone else has said, a wonderrful day for both Argyle and Football, will never be forgotten.

And so special are all the fans from other clubs, I literally lost count of the number of clubs represented, but none more so than Brighton lads and lasses who were magnificent and to see and hear them all singing Janner, Jannerrrrrrrrrrrr was quite awe inspiring if dangerous on the ear drums.

Thank you.
Tony; courtesy of Plymouth Vital:

Shirts spotted at yesterday's game and entered into the Home Park Roll of Honour:

Brighton.
Southport.
Aldershot.
Huddersfield Town.
Hibernian.
Wolves.
Cheltenham.
Doncaster.
Coventry.
Sheffield United.
Blackburn.
Fulham.
Leeds.
Sheffield Wednesday.
West Ham.
Crystal Palace.
Newport.
Bristol City.
Bristol Rovers.
Newcastle.
Charlton.
Portsmouth.
Falkirk.
Yeovil.
Ipswich.
Spurs.
Crewe.
Lincoln.
Manchester City.
Luton.
Arsenal.
Norwich.
Reading.
Barnet.
Liverpool.
Celtic.
Torquay.
Watford.
Hull.
Gillingham.
Stoke.
Crawley.
Leicester.
Bolton.
Millwall.
Southamption.
QPR.
Banbury United.
And of course Macclesfield.

Read more: http://www.plymouth.vitalfootball.co.uk ... z1YzopkQHU

Sep 4, 2011
how surprising that looking through that list we don't see anyone from the 2 most supported teams in England.

Manchester United & Chelsea, or did anyone see any of their support?

and they claim to have the best fans in the world, bull s**t....

and to all of those that turned up, please if you can afford it and can get there please go on the 8th of October, as we do need to keep this momentum up....

Plus we really need to sing "we're F***ing Brilliant!!!

Sep 6, 2011
Slinky the Seagull":28xylx49 said:
and to all of those that turned up, please if you can afford it and can get there please go on the 8th of October, as we do need to keep this momentum up....

Plus we really need to sing "we're F***ing Brilliant!!!

I can't promise, but i'm gonna do my best to be there again on October 8th. After the success of yesterday, I think we could get even more to attend the next one?

Dec 21, 2010
Thank you to the magnificent 49 clubs who came out to support us -Brighton.Southport.Aldershot.Huddersfield Town.Hibernian.Wolves.Cheltenham.
Doncaster.Coventry.Sheffield United.Blackburn.Fulham.Leeds.Sheffield Wednesday.West Ham.Crystal Palace.Newport.Bristol City.BristolRovers.Newcastle, Charlton.Portsmouth. Falkirk.Yeovil.Ipswich.Spurs.Crewe.Lincoln.Manchester City.Luton.Arsenal. Norwich. Reading.Barnet. Liverpool.Celtic.Torquay.Watford.Hull.Gillingham.Stoke. Crawley. Leicester.Bolton.Millwall.Southamption.QPR.Banbury United and Macclesfield. You are all a credit to football !!!!!!!!!1

A

Anonymous

:greensmile:

Be careful Tom when using such a phrase.

That plank needs no credence on here, people like him would not even begin to understand yesterday.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Firstly - what a list of clubs. You are all a credit to football. Thankyou all.

A short reply to the post by John_Lloyd which covered some pertinent points. Those in the boardrooms of clubs, companies and other organisations all over the world are there, you hope, to make the decisions to ensure success. But we are all human and some decisions do not work out. Not always the fault of the decision makers but sometimes outside forces that come into play at no notice or fundamental flaws that no-one has considered.
The Titanic was unsinkable providing it was holed in 1 place. No-one considered a hole covering multiple compartments.

BUT - we can all learn from success stories and learn more from disasters.

Boy oh boy have Argyle learnt and I hope that the boardrooms at clubs up and down the country are watching and learning.

The greens are on the move !!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
argyledad":2kx0o5tc said:
Thank you to the magnificent 49 clubs who came out to support us -Brighton.Southport.Aldershot.Huddersfield Town.Hibernian.Wolves.Cheltenham.
Doncaster.Coventry.Sheffield United.Blackburn.Fulham.Leeds.Sheffield Wednesday.West Ham.Crystal Palace.Newport.Bristol City.BristolRovers.Newcastle, Charlton.Portsmouth. Falkirk.Yeovil.Ipswich.Spurs.Crewe.Lincoln.Manchester City.Luton.Arsenal. Norwich. Reading.Barnet. Liverpool.Celtic.Torquay.Watford.Hull.Gillingham.Stoke. Crawley. Leicester.Bolton.Millwall.Southamption.QPR.Banbury United and Macclesfield. You are all a credit to football !!!!!!!!!1

Well copied. :)