Thank You | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thank You

Dec 7, 2006
IJN":3khavzx7 said:
I saw a Seagull at the evening do, very late, he did look somewhat worse for wear.

I was about to leave so I went up and offered him my thanks for his attendance (as most Argyle fans to most fans yesterday), he said, 'cheer's mate, it's going to be one hell of a trip back, as I don't know how to get out', I asked him when he meant Plymouth, and his exact words were 'No, out of this effing tent'!! :lol: As I say, he was rather RA'd. :greensmile:

I can't speak on behalf of every Argyle fan obviously, but every green I spoke to yesterday said they would never forget the Brighton fans, EVER.

Only have one second team, that's Dunfermline, but I suddenly have a bunch of favourite fans.

:nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy:
How bizarre! That's mine too (having lived there in the early 70s). :thumbup:

Regarding the roll-call, no Exeter shirts on view on Saturday, then? :whistle: :roll:

L

leelowndes27

Was an amazing day. The Brighton fans behind us (block 3 x79/80 ish) were fantastic. Wouldn't let me stop for two secs, not even to cough or breathe!! What a day though, only wish funds had allowed me to go to the evening party as well as the fans fest and fans meeting! Thanks to all who made it possible.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
StaddyGreen":22orued8 said:
It was a fantastic day. The atmosphere was the best it has been for the last 3 years.

One thing that must come out of this is for us to generate this kind of atmosphere at every game. You could see that it really got the players going.

I have really high hopes now, I am absolutely buzzing. In fact I have spoken to a lot of people today about the game and I am not ashamed to say that I think I was near to welling up each time. The Brighton, and the other clubs fans really proved to me what football is all about.

I will never forget today and would be the first one on the train to repay the favour some day.

My sentiments exactly. Will remember that saturday forever. It was a very special day.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
What no mentionof our dear friends from............Exeter and Truro.

Some of those other club shirts were worn by locals.

If they were all visitors the home support was smaller than usual.

Probably staying away because of Peter Ridsdale saying he was leaving.

Sep 4, 2011
leelowndes27":180fcrui said:
Was an amazing day. The Brighton fans behind us (block 3 x79/80 ish) were fantastic. Wouldn't let me stop for two secs, not even to cough or breathe!! What a day though, only wish funds had allowed me to go to the evening party as well as the fans fest and fans meeting! Thanks to all who made it possible.

Which row were you in?

999mattyg":5uttt3a6 said:
StaddyGreen":5uttt3a6 said:
It was a fantastic day. The atmosphere was the best it has been for the last 3 years.

One thing that must come out of this is for us to generate this kind of atmosphere at every game. You could see that it really got the players going.

I have really high hopes now, I am absolutely buzzing. In fact I have spoken to a lot of people today about the game and I am not ashamed to say that I think I was near to welling up each time. The Brighton, and the other clubs fans really proved to me what football is all about.

I will never forget today and would be the first one on the train to repay the favour some day.

My sentiments exactly. Will remember that saturday forever. It was a very special day.

Can't agree more. I've never been so proud of this wonderful club that I accidentally started supporting when I was seven years old. It's gone a long way to restoring some of my faith in football - or at least, in football fans.

Feb 9, 2011
Greenrod":3d3ml52q said:
Great day - even the grumps in blocks 9 and 10 stood up, during the match, in unison with the Devonport end.

but i was sat in the grandstand :lol: :lol:

G

greenscooby

Brilliant day, We're the right side, we're the right side, we're the right side devonport boys, we're the left side, we're the left side, we're the left side lyndhurst boys.