Thankyou Brighton! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thankyou Brighton!

Sep 7, 2006
bugle
Fantastic Brighton you forced the commentators to mention Argyle . Very proud of your support A big thankyou from an ex season ticket holder at the Goldstone. Been supporting Argyle for 26years and proud to do so . :greensmile:

B

Bleeding Green

Wonderful stuff, it does bring a lump to your throat.

2-0 down at the moment... C'mon Brighton! :clap: :clap: you can get back in to it

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
bha 0 lEEDS 2

Moleman

✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2006
Plymouth
Brilliant stuff from the Brighton fans tonight, thankyou very much!

I think even their team has come out in sympathy with Argyle at the moment, they are playing like us as well! ;)

JMS

Jan 1, 2011
Block 3!!
Moleman":1dhhovvv said:

I think even their team has come out in sympathy with Argyle at the moment, they are playing like us as well! ;)
:lol: :lol:

Mar 21, 2008
Block 12er":18nwjhrb said:
Moleman":18nwjhrb said:

:lol: :lol:

That's what you get for associating yourself with Argyle, doesn't matter who you are! :D

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Providing all turns out as we hope, it'd be great if the two clubs could arrange a pre-season friendly next year.

At Home Park would be good, but right now, I wouldn't be surprised if we took a couple of thousand to the Amex, such is the depth of feeling and goodwill.

I hope the two clubs can make it happen.

A

Anonymous

The Grumpy Loyal":2rrt1mj4 said:
Providing all turns out as we hope, it'd be great if the two clubs could arrange a pre-season friendly next year.

At Home Park would be good, but right now, I wouldn't be surprised if we took a couple of thousand to the Amex, such is the depth of feeling and goodwill.

I hope the two clubs can make it happen.

Agreed, I'll never forget this.

C

chrislaz

I was very impressed by the Brighton chairman's interview on Sky's Football League Weekend show this evening. Not only was he wearing a green tie, but he was very sympathetic towards our plight and encouraged people to attend Fans Reunited tomorrow.

Thank you Brighton for all your support.