The Green Knights?? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Green Knights??

Who do you LEAST fancy?

• The Bumble Brothers - Todd/Gardner?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The Riddler and his (yet to be decided) band?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PJ and his "Rich Lisr"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 1, 2009
The Riddler v The Garden Toad - who'd have thought it would have come to this? I prefer Ridsdale, though I'm not expecting him to produce any mates with wads of cash.

A

Anonymous

Cant help but think PJ and others would have expressed an interest by now and not left us rotting in our current state.

PR for me as he appears to have done more in 2 months than the previous bandits did in 2 years.

A

Anonymous

Stan Ogden":1dr1vbza said:
Cant help but think PJ and others would have expressed an interest by now and not left us rotting in our current state..

No denials yet though? :)

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
IJN":eipgaq0s said:
Whilst (I think) it is obvious that PJ's crew would be, by far, the favourites to take over, as far as the fans are concerned, who would be your least favourite option?

Now there's a vote!! :)

I am fed up with absentee directors - they should ALL live in Devon/Cornwall.

Edit: Removed complaint as vote modified.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
The Riddler is certainly flavour of the month. Perhaps Todd and Gardner would have been the same if they had not messed up

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Argylegames":3ey7tjpq said:
IJN":3ey7tjpq said:
Whilst (I think) it is obvious that PJ's crew would be, by far, the favourites to take over, as far as the fans are concerned, who would be your least favourite option?

Now there's a vote!! :)

Speak only for yourself Ian - PJ and supposed crew SHOULD be in the vote. I abstain.

I am fed up with absentee directors - they should ALL live in Devon/Cornwall.

Thats a bit restrictive Argylegames.

Would you also apply that to Board members on the Trust? :) What happens if you cant find anyone who wants to be a director of Argyle in D&C or at least could afford it.

Mind, with so many members of the interim Board living long distances from Plymouth Im surprised there was nothing on the agenda of the Guildhall meeting about expenses.

Or perhaps the rumblings of discontent that reach me were "over egged"

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
tonycholwell":1nx42s0d said:
Would you also apply that to Board members on the Trust? :) What happens if you cant find anyone who wants to be a director of Argyle in D&C or at least could afford it.

Nothing to stop anybody from becoming a shareholder - just that the Directors should be local and 'hands on'.

Mind, with so many members of the interim Board living long distances from Plymouth Im surprised there was nothing on the agenda of the Guildhall meeting about expenses.

Or perhaps the rumblings of discontent that reach me were "over egged"

I too heard rumours about expense claims being mooted.

Mar 7, 2009
Now Digger can reveal the identities of some of those investors. From the finance world there are the bankers Bernard Taylor, Russell Chambers, David Rowe and Richard Metcalf and there is Rob Lucas, the managing partner in charge of UK investment at CVC Capital Partners. From industry comes Larry Hirst, the chairman of IBM Europe, and Eddie O'Connor, the founder of Mainstream Renewable Energy. From the services sector are Donald McGarva, the head of DHL Asia's logistics operation, the insurance magnates Peter Wood and Joe Plumeri and the PR man Roland Rudd.

So if for any reason it all goes sour at Home Park, at least fans know which multimillionaires to ask for a bit of a handout – they sure can afford it.

From the Guardian..

IJN":3rwy23b7 said:
Argyle fans with a lot (and I mean 'a lot') of wedge

Who are these people, I don't need names, its more of a question of DO they Exist????

I would like argyle fans to run the club but we have had all combinations of ownership now and they all get to a point and fail due to poor support.

Sometimes I ask myself What is the point...................then I carry on, if only we could magnify our support and had 20000 season ticket holderS!!!!