The 'how about' merged thread | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The 'how about' merged thread

A

ArgyleLuka

Kazenga Lua Lua just been released by Sunderland. Tricky player on his day and loves a backflip or two haha. :)

C

chrisrobin

He has rarely played more than 10 games a season.........for the last 11 years. No thank you.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Was decent for us, but not all that. Some moments of magic but also some games where he failed to produce anything other than cutting inside and giving the ball away endlessly.

Portsmouth fans weren't sad to see the back of him last season either.

No thanks.

Apr 30, 2011
Dan Ellard":srhl1und said:
Was decent for us, but not all that. Some moments of magic but also some games where he failed to produce anything other than cutting inside and giving the ball away endlessly.

No thanks.

I agree. His effectiveness for us was purely cutting in off the left wing onto his right foot and scoring with long range shots. Clearly it takes talent to do this but it does make him a bit of a one trick pony and he would (and actually did) get found out very quickly this eliminating how effective he is. He would also be on a decent money and he wouldn't fit into the 'tight three' that DA used to turns things around last season so I don't see him as a worthwhile or viable signing for us.

Sep 25, 2010
Penmaster":l8cvc2f9 said:
Dan Ellard":l8cvc2f9 said:

No thanks.

I agree. His effectiveness for us was purely cutting in off the left wing onto his right foot and scoring with long range shots. Clearly it takes talent to do this but it does make him a bit of a one trick pony and he would (and actually did) get found out very quickly this eliminating how effective he is. He would also be on a decent money and he wouldn't fit into the 'tight three' that DA used to turns things around last season so I don't see him as a worthwhile or viable signing for us.

I would rather have Kennedy, and move on Wylde

B

Bonehead

I expect Kennedy was on 3 x the wage of Wylde , just guessing of course