The 'how about' merged thread | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The 'how about' merged thread

B

Bonehead

If he was prepared to drop a few grand a week to prove his worth then take him on, a talented player.

C

Cult Of Personality

Rather have Kennedy on the books then wydle and ainsworth. Think a season under Adams Kennedy could really turn into a good player

Sep 25, 2010
Cult Of Personality":21q4xble said:
Rather have Kennedy on the books then wydle and ainsworth. Think a season under Adams Kennedy could really turn into a good player
Great point, totally agree

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
How about Ben Sheaf , Arsenal youngster , can apparently play Right-Back , Centre-Back and Centre-Midfield , regarded as a cultured player with good technical ability . Was on loan at Stevenage earlier this year , will likely be looking for a loan move to League 1 this season .

Oct 24, 2013
DartingtonPilgrim":331ww2gq said:
How about Ben Sheaf , Arsenal youngster , can apparently play Right-Back , Centre-Back and Centre-Midfield , regarded as a cultured player with good technical ability . Was on loan at Stevenage earlier this year , will likely be looking for a loan move to League 1 this season .

Someone’s been playing Football Manager! He’s decent tho. Matthew Virtue from Liverpool too.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Martyn":1gipr3s1 said:
Cult Of Personality":1gipr3s1 said:
Great point, totally agree
You really think that Wylde would be on anywhere near as big a wage as Kennedy would demand?!

I agree with trying to shift Wylde on, but I can't see Kennedy being cheap, and given that he would (quite rightly) not get into our team above Carey and Lameiras, I don't see the point in signing him, I really don't. We've got a capable backup wide man in Grant, plus Ainsworth isn't exactly a liability either. No point wasting a potentially big chunk of the budget on someone who isn't going to play, especially on someone that Portsmouth fans were not upset to see leave at the end of last season.

P

PAFC Galactico

davie nine":13vu2foj said:
Herald is speculating that we could be interested in St Mirren striker, Gavin Reilly, on a free transfer.

I’m sure they link us with any player released from a Scottish club. Can’t see us signing another striker.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Greenarmy99":bb2lz8b6 said:
davie nine":bb2lz8b6 said:
Herald is speculating that we could be interested in St Mirren striker, Gavin Reilly, on a free transfer.

I’m sure they link us with any player released from a Scottish club. Can’t see us signing another striker.

The ex manager who offered him a deal at St Mrrrrrrrn is now at Sunderland so I'm sure we'll see him at HP next season!

Nov 22, 2006
davie nine":2p3oqm7z said:

That's all it is I would say the Herald need an Argyle story for people to read and probably have as much a clue as who may be coming into the club as the rest of us, and as has been mention would be very surprised if we were looking for another striker just another click bait piece by them I feel