The New Kit - Modelled | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The New Kit - Modelled

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
They're ok, I'd much rather the socks were swapped so it was white with away and green with home but other than that they're not bad.

Jul 19, 2011
Oxford
I like it. the people who are complaining about the shade of green don't forget this isn't going to be the main kit for the whole season. hopefully it is darker when the proper kit comes out later.

Apr 24, 2006
Newton Abbot
argyle_lounge":2gfe451v said:

Both shirts are hand picked from a catalogue, so to be honest I think I would rather see the club save money and keep the one they have.
There doesn't seem anything special about the kit they will be releasing in October to mark 125 years apart from a darker shade of green, that is if this website is anything to go by. I mean, how do they know what kit we are going to wear?

C

Cameron Millar

Bermudian Green":337m5rax said:
Now, look, Percy, I don't mean to be pedantic or anything, but the color of gold... is gold. That's why it's called gold. What YOU have discovered, if it has a name, is some... Green.
and i dont mean to be pedantic but colour is spelt with a u

Mar 18, 2006
StaddyGreen":1b4jke8d said:
argyle_lounge":1b4jke8d said:

Both shirts are hand picked from a catalogue, so to be honest I think I would rather see the club save money and keep the one they have.
There doesn't seem anything special about the kit they will be releasing in October to mark 125 years apart from a darker shade of green, that is if this website is anything to go by. I mean, how do they know what kit we are going to wear?

The Centenary kit is merely a marketing plan.
It is likely to be the end of September before BG allows the club to sign a contract with a kit supplier (Puma), as previously stated on OS Puma are ready to deliver it, they just arent allowed as yet, so the 125 year conveniently coincides with it.

Dec 3, 2005
Beggers cant be choosers - I am just grateful we have a kit - players and a fixture to play on Saturday.

What was the colours Argyle wore in 1886?

Hope it wasn't the red and white strips ;)

I must admit to a soft spot for the 1960's kit - with the green band around the middle on a white shirt. My first strip, watching Argyle.

A

Argyle1886

Block 12er":2329gpyi said:
STOP MOANING!!! IT IS A TEMPORARY KIT!!!

But, you're moaning at people for moaning? So how can you tell them to stop moaning if you're moaning yourself? :shh: