The New Kit - Modelled | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The New Kit - Modelled

May 1, 2007
i really prefer the temp kit the new look kit looks awfull the temp white kit looks great i would buy

Apr 9, 2009
Mutley
Chris":2qkrbgd5 said:
It's not great but we've got more important things to worry about I guess.

And it's much better than the 09/10 kit, IMO the all-time worst Argyle kit ever.

Oh come on, there's been way worse than that!

Play-off final season, last year's, anything with green & white stripes (I may be in a minority here, granted), that white with green pinstripes thing from the early 80's...we've had some right mingers over the years.

Although at least we never succumbed to the pigeon sh*t designs that were briefly popular a while back.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
I was hoping it was just a problem with the tint of the photo. It's mank, neither one thing nor the other, trending to turquoise. In fact, it is this colour: :greensmile:

Personally I was pleased with the decision back along to go for the darker shade of green once and for all, to ensure consistent brand marketing across the whole club product range. Might have been a Peter Jones decision, therefore.

Hope they are able to adjust it by the time the Mk II kit hits the shelves.

Nov 29, 2010
OxfordGreen":30rnd5z5 said:
I like it. the people who are complaining about the shade of green don't forget this isn't going to be the main kit for the whole season. hopefully it is darker when the proper kit comes out later.

Good point and it's always difficult to tell the real colour on a computer screen, and at least Ridders didn't go bonkers and put us in hoops or stripes.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Looking at the pics of the Shrews match on the OS I got to say the all white kit doesn't look half bad. I like it.