The Potters Fans Forum (Schumacher thread) | Page 114 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Potters Fans Forum (Schumacher thread)

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Quelle surprise, Stoke above us? Where are all those laughing and lambasting Schumacher now? It was quite apparent (to me and a very small minority of others) who got the better end of the deal, yet in typical argyle fashion as a fanbase we decided to laugh at the short term demise of stoke.

I (incorrectly as I’ve admitted on this and other threads already) said Stoke would be above us by the end of Feb, and finish well clear of the drop come the end of season. I was hammered on here by the green tints and blinkered visionaries to question anything other than a Stoke relegation and a 16th place finish for argyle. Well, all I can say is that the realists saw this coming, the blind optimists are now skulking away finding excuse after excuse.

Season is not done, but as I said 2 months ago - there is absolutely no way we finish above Stoke this season and absolutely no way Stoke go down.

Anyone want to re-read their posts and apologise or re comment?
IMG_0783.jpeg

Aug 4, 2011
Yes, thanks Daz - fully aware of my post, and if you read it carefully nothing in there is incorrect, and like was pointed out to me - season isn’t finished yet. What was abundantly clear was that Foster was taking us down, Stoke definitely got the better manager (proven as Foster has been sacked after less than 3 months) I still think Stoke will stay up, will finish above us, we’ll just about stay up and Schuey will keep his job so nothing in what I posted is incorrect?

• Love
Reactions: Daz

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Yes, thanks Daz - fully aware of my post, and if you read it carefully nothing in there is incorrect, and like was pointed out to me - season isn’t finished yet. What was abundantly clear was that Foster was taking us down, Stoke definitely got the better manager (proven as Foster has been sacked after less than 3 months) I still think Stoke will stay up, will finish above us, we’ll just about stay up and Schuey will keep his job so nothing in what I posted is incorrect?
Only messing mate!

Reactions: Green 1886
Feb 11, 2024
Just had a little gander at the stoke city forum, and couldnt believe the tripe some people on there post. See below, this poster genuinely belives Leicester are sabotaging Stokes survuval hahhaah...

"Its bloody stupid, Leicester are dunking us in the relegation zone like a digestive in a cup of tea.
They lost to Millwall 1-0.
They lost to Plymouth tonight 1-0.
Barely beat Birmingham 2-1.
Lost to QPR 2-1.

Its absolutely stupid and they're just the results in the last 3 weeks.
They're dunking us right in it giving teams confidence and saying we play Plymouth next Saturday, they're gonna be right up for the staying up saga now, especially if Wednesday do what they probably will and beat us.
Leicester still have Blackburn to play so no doubt they'll lose to them aswell to secure the last laugh of our campaign.
Either they're bottling the league to get us back for the 07-08 season when we relegated them or they want to bottle the league because they're scared FFP is gonna slap them when they go up.
Either way, they've gave us a right fight now and if Scheuy doesnt get it right tomorrow and Leicester dont get it right on last day vs BBR then we are in BIG trouble, as if we already arent.
If my math is correct, if Leicester didnt fudge up vs them 4 teams, we'd be 16th right now.
Thoughts?"

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I’m sure plenty were waiting to jump on this thread and start quoting away earlier today, don’t want to say I told you so but ……

Still 2 games to go yet

Aug 4, 2011
Get over yourself man. You’re not Nostradamus.

Getting off on a prediction that places our clubs future in the championship in the balance. Amazing. Great work.
Funny that, cos all the othe predictions was that Schuey was taking Stoke down, Foster was pushing us toward the play offs and Schuey was in the dole Que by April.

Night off for the baiter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Its all a bit silly popping insults at each other over something that in the grand scheme of things is no longer that important.