The Potters Fans Forum (Schumacher thread) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Potters Fans Forum (Schumacher thread)

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
We would have not come across Fozzy if he was still sat in the Theatre of Greens
We would still resemble a hot knife through butter scenario
He made his choice - he will have to live with the consequences of his actions

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
It wasn't financially stupid to be fair.
To be seen. His next move will be where? L1 or L2? He’s got maybe 20 years of management ahead of him, and potentially blew it for an early payday. If he’d believed in his own ability he would’ve stayed and moved on to the PL or a top 5-6 CH club.

CFG

Jun 21, 2013
Thanks all of you who have trawled the oatcake etc. Saved me a job. They are home to Leicester next week - not an easy fixture to put things right.

Reactions: IvyG and ArgyleSuze
Dec 11, 2023
Scheuy always said how we had a tight group of players here which I think is still the same now don't sound like he has inherited that at Stoke City .

Reactions: boletus edulis
May 16, 2016
He looks like he does in the vid because he's taken himself to somewhere with no wriggle room every time they lose.

Here he had the luxury of lower expectations in some games, a lenient hierarchy that allowed him to get it wrong as part of the learning curve.

I expect that if (other than being totally useless) we'd have been relegated under him, he'd have kept his job and afforded the opportunity to build on what we'd all have learnt.

His corner, his paint.....unlucky mate.

Jul 29, 2008
Like another poster already said the words …”non negotiable” have never come out of his mouth until now! That’s the current Argyle managers words snakemaker not yours so stop watching our press conferences & concentrate on your own!! I guess the + £750k per year pay rise helps when you question your decision to bugger off rather than stay in a job where you were universally loved & safe from the sack…#chopper-throbber

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Sturrock failed to command respect at Southampton despite being a Scottish international who played in world cups why would any of the fantastic Stoke city players listen to a league 1 and 2 grifter like Schumacher ? Mods please remove this let's not gloat let's move on with class wish him well but hopefully in League 1 next season

Jan 6, 2004
Schumacher post Sunderland

He doesn't look his old self at all. I imagine it is beginning to dawn on him what a stupid move he has made. From what we have seen so far from IF, we have profited massively from the 'smash and grab' stunt by the bookie and his chopper :)
He has gone from a place that gave him freedom and security to a place that piles on the pressure- and it shows. There is far more joy at PAFC than at Stoke.

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Sturrock failed to command respect at Southampton despite being a Scottish international who played in world cups why would any of the fantastic Stoke city players listen to a league 1 and 2 grifter like Schumacher ? Mods please remove this let's not gloat let's move on with class wish him well but hopefully in League 1 next season
I was thinking the same. It’s a kind of “ who the f are you? We are big time Charlies”