Things to look forward to next season | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Things to look forward to next season

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Good to hear that he is planning to build from the back.
I think that he has learnt that most successful teams do that and that has been his biggest mistake since he has been a manager.
Optimistic that our performances will improve in 20/21.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
jerryatricjanner":3rfdorok said:
Watching Morecambe last night beating Tranmere despite being outplayed for large parts of the game showed me that there are some things Lowe could learn from Adams and Ainsworth too. They were so well organised and disciplined in the second half seeing the win out. It wasn't pretty to watch but they did the job on the night..

If Argyle start to cheat like Morecambe did then I will despair for my team. I do not want to see Argyle players writhing around for 30 seconds like they had broken a bone or ripped a muscle, only to get up and trot away seconds after. Those same players who would/could not get off the pitch because they were so severely injured.

It would disappoint me greatly if either of those teams won at Wembley - the other semi was much the better game and both teams were better and cleaner than Morecambe and Tranmere.

Jul 12, 2016
Argylegames":1396z2s0 said:
jerryatricjanner":1396z2s0 said:
Watching Morecambe last night beating Tranmere despite being outplayed for large parts of the game showed me that there are some things Lowe could learn from Adams and Ainsworth too. They were so well organised and disciplined in the second half seeing the win out. It wasn't pretty to watch but they did the job on the night..

If Argyle start to cheat like Morecambe did then I will despair for my team. I do not want to see Argyle players writhing around for 30 seconds like they had broken a bone or ripped a muscle, only to get up and trot away seconds after. Those same players who would/could not get off the pitch because they were so severely injured.

It would disappoint me greatly if either of those teams won at Wembley - the other semi was much the better game and both teams were better and cleaner than Morecambe and Tranmere.
I agree with your sentiments but look at Lincoln.They are also masters of the dark arts and are through to the final of the play offs. Wycombe did similar when they got promoted.Not pretty but effective.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I think we all agree it's not something we want to see or like but not giving as good as you get can leave you at a disadvantage unfortunately.