Top Earner? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Top Earner?

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
You say ridiculous, I say absolutely rickydoodolous.
Spoke to a Manchester United ST holder recently- actually lives in Manchester- about the gk situation at OT. He informs me that DeGea is on £350k , Henderson is on £100k, Romero is on £70k and Lee Grant is on £30k.
Those are PER WEEK....
I asked him if Grant was the youngster signed from Southend last year, his response was...”Oh, I’d forgotten about him...”
Makes me wonder if we’re going to be better off getting to the Championship and establishing ourselves there. The only advantage of wages like that would be if they were to be spent in the local economy...

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
if there is any truth to the wages in the link I'd say Byron Moore will be leaving in June - given he's our apparent 2nd highest earner at £3,500 per week and he's barely getting into the team these days.

Pogleswoody":2sgb5dir said:
Hargyle":2sgb5dir said:
oldage":2sgb5dir said:
There may be a lot of people paid over £100k a year but how many earn it? :whistle:

You’d be surprised ... i’m worth my weight in gold pal :wave:

Just googled it!

I'm worth £4,397,102.08 today!! :shock:

Mrs Mervyn regularly reminds me that I’m worth slightly more dead than alive! Must keep an eye on her.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Maybe if the wages quoted on here are true for the top earner we should look at letting him go in the summer and use the wages to have a couple of options rather than one player who can be marked out of a game