Torquay Friendly (Match thread) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Torquay Friendly (Match thread)

Jan 30, 2016
Anyone know who the Argyle sub was with the long pony tail - no 27 he was not listed?

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Keepitgreen":32e9v4n6 said:
dunlop":32e9v4n6 said:
That was my third preseason game Parkway, Tavy and Torquay can't say any of the new additions have impressed me so far but early days yet hopefully come the Southend game that will show us why DA brought them in.

Taylor is still going to be key for us the build up is too slow, side and backward passing no out let up top.The defence also needs a lot of tweaking.
That's what pre season, including a week in Holland are for Mike. Plenty of time yet.

Bob that’s why I said early days, first half a dozen games in the league will give us a better ideal.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
dunlop":2cg7ttub said:
Keepitgreen":2cg7ttub said:
dunlop":2cg7ttub said:
That was my third preseason game Parkway, Tavy and Torquay can't say any of the new additions have impressed me so far but early days yet hopefully come the Southend game that will show us why DA brought them in.

Taylor is still going to be key for us the build up is too slow, side and backward passing no out let up top.The defence also needs a lot of tweaking.
That's what pre season, including a week in Holland are for Mike. Plenty of time yet.

Bob that’s why I said early days, first half a dozen games in the league will give us a better ideal.
As long as it's not the same as the first 6 league games last season. (W1, D1, L4) :D

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
AlanMS":1aeiqae6 said:
Anyone know who the Argyle sub was with the long pony tail - no 27 he was not listed?
There was no 27. You might have mistook it for 22 Tafari Moore, who plays with his hair in a pony tail.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Goals are going to be a problem.Taylor not only scores goals but makes goals for others. Freddie had several chances and missed the lot.

Feb 8, 2005
oddball":3rmz89wq said:
Goals are going to be a problem.Taylor not only scores goals but makes goals for others. Freddie had several chances and missed the lot.

Fine tuning hasn't been done, yet. We're still on getting into position!!!! Three weeks still to get it right!!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I was reading the TUFC forum earlier and one of their fans was saying how bad Sokolik played! :lol:

He's injured.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
jimsing":31zjdoim said:
oddball":31zjdoim said:

Fine tuning hasn't been done, yet. We're still on getting into position!!!! Three weeks still to get it right!!!

nope I think you will find its two weeks.Apart from GC10 no one looked likely to score at Torquay.Taylor holds the ball up and brings others into play as well as scoring important goals.Without him in the side we are devoid of any threat.This was evident at the end of last season and doesn't seem to have changed.Freddie is not the same type of player..I will be at Walsall and sincerely hope that Taylor is fit to play.