Transfer rumour round-up | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Transfer rumour round-up

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Beemerbeale":2gyvfgjz said:
New member to pasoti, and my first post won't go down well but my friend was on holiday at sensatori Ibiza and bumped into GC and spent the whole evening with him and apparently he is just waiting for an offer from a club further up north and he is off.

What are people's thought take a lower amount for him now or lose him for free next year

George Clooney is moving to Sheffield?? :shock:

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Beemerbeale":3j3selk7 said:
New member to pasoti, and my first post won't go down well but my friend was on holiday at sensatori Ibiza and bumped into GC and spent the whole evening with him and apparently he is just waiting for an offer from a club further up north and he is off.

What are people's thought take a lower amount for him now or lose him for free next year

He had offers last summer apparently more than we offered from clubs further north than us yet signed here. Given the fact that he still has 1 or 2 years left on that contract he won't just be off as the club would have to accept a transfer bid first.

Also given it's your first post and new to Pasoti, did your friend really go there or did you see his Mrs Instragram story which stated where they were on holiday and the exact hotel??

May 29, 2018
Yes he has photo with GC on holiday if knew how to post it I would. Only posting what I have been told. I really hope he stays

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Fair enough, you can understand why I would question seeing as this was your first post.

Like I said he won't be off anywhere unless we get a transfer bid acceptable to the club so I'm confident he's going nowhere unless that happens.

May 29, 2018
Fingers crossed. I have used pasoti a lot but from the outside and never been able to comment or put a point across but I can understand your concern about this just being another hearsay story as I read them all the time.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Rubbish.

Why would he have signed a new contract last year when he could have gone almost anywhere he wanted?

Anything that contains the phrases ‘my mate’...’apparently’...’I’ve heard’...’taxi driver’... the list goes on and on.

Oct 10, 2012
Biggs":2n8qusop said:
Rubbish.

Why would he have signed a new contract last year when he could have gone almost anywhere he wanted?

Anything that contains the phrases ‘my mate’...’apparently’...’I’ve heard’...’taxi driver’... the list goes on and on.

Things can change in a year? Not everything stays the same you know.

Not saying I believe the rumour myself.

May 8, 2011
Beemerbeale":j4fv2gs5 said:

As Carey is under contract, he wouldn’t be getting any offers, the Club would, they would then either reject them or allow Carey to talk to the other Club.

May 29, 2018
Only saying what I have been told. His partner has no family down here and the kids our getting to an age now where she is going to need her family around her to help. Her words not mine. You heard it hear first

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Beemerbeale":2x3nct6p said:
Only saying what I have been told. His partner has no family down here and the kids our getting to an age now where she is going to need her family around her to help. Her words not mine. You heard it hear first

Lots of others seem to manage with the use of a nanny, or child sitters. Plus £2-3k a week goes a long way to paying any of the expenses involved.

May 8, 2011
Beemerbeale":1lzzf16x said:

Carey’s wife is Scottish, so that would rule out him going to any other English/Welsh team if she needs family support, seems strange that she needs it now after being down here for 3 years with a young child during that period when their oldest boy will be starting school soon.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Beemerbeale":3ayc30ri said:

Again... so why did he sign a contract last summer? He was effectively a free agent at that point and could have gone almost anywhere he wanted.

He’d have discussed that contract in depth with his family, if there was any doubt he’d have signed a shorter deal or possibly one with a release clause (hopefully we won’t find out if that’s the case!)

Oct 24, 2013
Good God, I hate this time of year. On the Bradley thread on the main page people are discussing the finer details of a tenancy agreement and on this thread we are speculating as to the inner workings of player’s personal lives.

The players on are holiday. DA is resting up. Time for some on here to respect that and maybe consider doing the same.

Feb 17, 2017
Beemerbeale":3e1qv6ne said:

Must have had a big change of heart recently then seemed more than happy last time i spoke to him