Transfer rumour round-up | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Transfer rumour round-up

H

homeparkbythesea

My mates Dad, is a taxi driver and has heard on his rounds :) we are interested in Andrew Shinnie who has been released by Birmingham City and also DA has been keeping tabs on Jack Bonham who is at Brentford but spent last season at Carlisle.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
homeparkbythesea":3sdf56ou said:
My mates Dad, is a taxi driver and has heard on his rounds :) we are interested in Andrew Shinnie who has been released by Birmingham City and also DA has been keeping tabs on Jack Bonham who is at Brentford but spent last season at Carlisle.

Shinnie signed for Luton earlier today.

H

homeparkbythesea

Yep, we missed out on the midfielder.

Seems strange looking at attacking midfielders but perhaps there is a very small chance Carey could go.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
My friend's dad's dog's walker's next door neighbour overheard a conversation between two other people who said that Carey is definitely staying.

Apr 30, 2017
plymouth1970":dozwu8v0 said:
I’ve heard Carey is leaving due to a reason
Sorry, but can we please stop this reason crap. Happens every summer, and it is particurley annoying for anyone. If you know the reason say, if you dont dont just say reason.

Rant Over.

Jun 16, 2014
I've have over heard about a potential new striker signing from Southend..... Freddie Ladapo, play style very much like Ryan upfront could be a good fit if true

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
wiko15":mldn8p2l said:
I've have over heard about a potential new striker signing from Southend..... Freddie Ladapo, play style very much like Ryan upfront could be a good fit if true

Described on WIKI as 'powerful and robust', is 6ft 2in and in his mid 20's Knocked around non-league but has been with Shrewsbury and Southend of recent times. He was signed by Palace on 16.03.16. but released again at the end of August 16. Considering he would not have been competitively playing in May June July and part of August, that was a strange short involvement at Premiership level. IN DA we trust for player selection.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
wiko15":37klgx5f said:

You remind me of the World Cup. :)

Adams has previously had dealings with the same agent that Freddie Ladapo is signed up to.

Oct 24, 2013
Quintrell_Green":2vy5unz0 said:
wiko15":2vy5unz0 said:

Described on WIKI as 'powerful and robust', is 6ft 2in and in his mid 20's Knocked around non-league but has been with Shrewsbury and Southend of recent times. He was signed by Palace on 16.03.16. but released again at the end of August 16. Considering he would not have been competitively playing in May June July and part of August, that was a strange short involvement at Premiership level. IN DA we trust for player selection.

He’s 25 and has played for 14 different clubs. Lad needs to settle somewhere!

Aug 29, 2008
Quintrell_Green":vbanuxcm said:
wiko15":vbanuxcm said:

Not sure Wiki is accurate there. Think he was at Palace for a couple of years and loaned out a few times?