Transfer rumour round-up | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Transfer rumour round-up

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
homeparkbythesea":ldi1f461 said:
Now announced. Taxi has been called again, just waiting on a couple things to arrive and be put in place and expect another arrival to be announced today/tomorrow.

Loving this :thumbs:

H

homeparkbythesea

Not all good, SB, is in the taxi traveling the other way. Don’t think he will be re-signing.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The sooner it’s announced the better imo. Close that chapter as a loss and move on.

Nov 2, 2004
How reliable is that site? he would seem to be the ideal back up/competition.Good age with plenty to prove.

Jun 16, 2014
MikeeeB":hqu74da7 said:
wiko15":hqu74da7 said:
I've have over heard about a potential new striker signing from Southend..... Freddie Ladapo, play style very much like Ryan upfront could be a good fit if true

https://twitter.com/TEAMtalk/status/1004704016008347648

Could be something in this

Should be announced tomorrow providing no last minute hiccups from my source, should have been today but delays in travel have caused the hold up

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I would ask my Margate people but they probably saw him as a world beater :D

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

Efe Ambrose?!

Where is that link? Is it credible? He's a bona fide international quality centre half. I remember watching him play right full back for Nigeria, in the African Nations Cup in 2012. Can't remember who they were playing, but I remember thinking this kid is the standout performer in this match. And it was no surprise to me that he signed for Celtic 6 months later off the back of that performance.

Hope there is a credible source for that rumour, I'm keen.