Transfer rumour round-up | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Transfer rumour round-up

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
But we only have 5 signings announced so far.

Nov 22, 2006
Wonder who number 6 is ? Grant, Ladapo, Riley and Dyson were all mentioned before they signed Canavan was the only name to not be so trying to guess who it'll be could be fun and what position ? Common belief is it's a keeper but we still need a full back or 2 another Centre Back and a Central Midfielder

Nov 2, 2004
Sawyer has not signed yet so we need at least 2 possibly 3 full backs.Songoo has not signed so we need at least 1 possibly 2 centre backs.

Mar 14, 2009
We need a very good defensive midfielder if Fox doesn’t re-sign.

Someone who can keep the passing simple and keep possession well.. Ideally, with more mobility.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
ealinggreen":3mfznzid said:
Sawyer has not signed yet so we need at least 2 possibly 3 full backs.Songoo has not signed so we need at least 1 possibly 2 centre backs.

I am not too concerned about Sawyer re-signing. He is team captain and I think he would have already alerted DA if he was considering moving on. He seems a straightforward individual to me.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
5 new signings and no sign of the manager.

Oct 24, 2013
Ottawa Green":1travwkb said:

Nothing suspect in this. Targets and back ups identified by him and Strong, let others deal with the agents and get deals over the line. No need for DA to get that involved.

Sep 25, 2010
lyndhurst green":4tzrdqdm said:
Ottawa Green":4tzrdqdm said:

Nothing suspect in this. Targets and back ups identified by him and Strong, let others deal with the agents and get deals over the line. No need for DA to get that involved.

Also I believe he is in Scotland, having a working holiday

H

homeparkbythesea

Championship keeper who hasn’t played for us before. I’ve mentioned one of the targets already but he’s only one of three from that league.

zakbrown96

✅ Evergreen
Mar 22, 2013
homeparkbythesea":20de9y52 said:
Championship keeper who hasn’t played for us before. I’ve mentioned one of the targets already but he’s only one of three from that league.
Is it Jack Bonham you’ve mentioned him in this thread before

Aug 5, 2016
Metal_Green_Mickey":34dfvq7k said:
We need a very good defensive midfielder if Fox doesn’t re-sign.

Someone who can keep the passing simple and keep possession well.. Ideally, with more mobility.

Wasn't that Conor Grant?

Jan 2, 2006
zakbrown96":1n5gl3fm said:
homeparkbythesea":1n5gl3fm said:
Is it Jack Botham you've mentioned him in this thread before

Who is Jack Botham