Transfer rumour round-up | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Transfer rumour round-up

May 8, 2011
lyndhurst green":wfcg4ery said:
Ottawa Green":wfcg4ery said:
5 new signings and no sign of the manager.

Nothing suspect in this. Targets and back ups identified by him and Strong, let others deal with the agents and get deals over the line. No need for DA to get that involved.

I believe he left Plymouth a couple of days after the season finished and won’t be back until a couple of days before pre season starts.
He did the same last year.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
HC Green":1omrzcel said:
lyndhurst green":1omrzcel said:
Ottawa Green":1omrzcel said:
5 new signings and no sign of the manager.

Nothing suspect in this. Targets and back ups identified by him and Strong, let others deal with the agents and get deals over the line. No need for DA to get that involved.

I believe he left Plymouth a couple of days after the season finished and won’t be back until a couple of days before pre season starts.
He did the same last year.

Adams is currently in Florida, I saw someone post a picture with him on Twitter today.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
At a guess George Long from Sheffield United or Mark Howard from Bolton.

H

homeparkbythesea

Just waiting for said team to get their cover in place. Unsure if its a loan or permanent.

Aug 3, 2017
Is this ‘championship goalkeepers’ as in Ladapo was a ‘premier league footballer’?

P

PAFC Galactico

homeparkbythesea":1x0j5n1k said:
Just waiting for said team to get their cover in place. Unsure if its a loan or permanent.

Anything on Holt from Rangers?

H

homeparkbythesea

Isondil":2yk5kfqu said:
Is this ‘championship goalkeepers’ as in Ladapo was a ‘premier league footballer’?

I've never mentioned a premier league player so confused by your post.

Nov 22, 2006
homeparkbythesea":23w2jpan said:
Isondil":23w2jpan said:

I've never mentioned a premier league player so confused by your post.

I think his post was on the general report of ladapo being former premier league rather than you specifically and wether this lad has played 1 or 2 championship games or on a more regular basis

Aug 3, 2017
As Green Giant says. You see the reports on Ladapo being. PL striker. Is your Championship gk an actual championship gk or a reserve keeper who has never played in the Championship?

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
From the dubious looking @elsources Twitter account: AFC Wimbledon defender Jonathan Meades is set to join Plymouth Argyle after rejecting a new contract from his current club. He is the second of a number of players to leave AFC Wimbledon this week after Darius Charles departed to join fellow League One club Wycombe. #pafc #Afcw