Webcams 1 & 2 | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Webcams 1 & 2

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Heathrow Green":ue8ki4nb said:
Looking into the grandstand from Cam 2 it looks like cutting torches are in use.

Thinning the number of pillars?

I popped up this evening and you're right. Difficult to see here but some have definitely gone:

47758528811_597689fcab_b.jpg

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Probably the team is in training, don't want to give away any secrets...….

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
More concrete terracing going in and their is quite a few workers up in the grandstand working on the seating??

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":i73mae79 said:
More concrete terracing going in and their is quite a few workers up in the grandstand working on the seating??

If you look at webcam 1 you can see some black strips appearing on the first few rows. I'm going to guess this might be related to the "weatherproofing system" mentioned in one of Jon Back's recent blogs.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Kevin_Gollop":nu35xhsf said:
Ottawa Green":nu35xhsf said:

If you look at webcam 1 you can see some black strips appearing on the first few rows. I'm going to guess this might be related to the "weatherproofing system" mentioned in one of Jon Back's recent blogs.
I thought the "the "weatherproofing system" mentioned in one of Jon Back's recent blogs." was a clear plastic screen down the side, like on the DE and BG ends of the horseshoe.

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Argylegames":3srnsd6m said:
I thought the "the "weatherproofing system" mentioned in one of Jon Back's recent blogs." was a clear plastic screen down the side, like on the DE and BG ends of the horseshoe.

Yes that's also part of it, you can see the angled steel on the Devonport end of the grandstand. The blog below also mentions something being applied to the first few rows:
https://www.pafc.co.uk/development/news ... t-blog-14/

Graham Clark

✅ Evergreen
Nov 18, 2018
At the recent Fans Assembly visit to the Grandstand Jon Back confirmed that the first four rows of the upper tier will have a special waterproofing coating system applied to the existing concrete tiers to ensure there is no water penetration through to the corporate hospitality area below. In addition, in an amendment to the original approved plans there will be a translucent side screen fitted to each end of the Grandstand, similar in appearance to the ends of the Barn Park end and the Devonport End.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Concrete terracing has reached the half way line, what are those 3 large concrete blocks that are left sitting on the grass or at the bottom of the terraces. Also I assume the big blocks at the top of the terraces at west end is for the disabled supporters??