Webcams 1 & 2 | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Webcams 1 & 2

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":8pvygom9 said:
Concrete terracing has reached the half way line, what are those 3 large concrete blocks that are left sitting on the grass or at the bottom of the terraces. Also I assume the big blocks at the top of the terraces at west end is for the disabled supporters??

Yes indeed the West end blocks are for the disabled supporters, as are the blocks left at the bottom of the terrace still to be installed I believe. Odd that they've left them there for now but I'm sure there's a good reason!

47021605874_69f569171f_b.jpg

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Kevin_Gollop":vxp9rdos said:
Webcam 1 not currently working. I wonder if they have started to take down the temporary camera gantry.
The crane has gone from pitch-side and there appears to be a lot of clearing up behind the temporary fence - so maybe Rochdale is getting his wish and they are taking down the fence to resurface the whole pich.

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Argylegames":4yy3u9cr said:
The crane has gone from pitch-side and there appears to be a lot of clearing up behind the temporary fence - so maybe Rochdale is getting his wish and they are taking down the fence to resurface the whole pich.

They've squeezed a smaller crane in there now, moving some of the disabled blocks left at the bottom of the terrace

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Kevin_Gollop":63wvpdin said:
Argylegames":63wvpdin said:

They've squeezed a smaller crane in there now, moving some of the disabled blocks left at the bottom of the terrace

I wonder why the big crane couldn't move those 3 disabled blocks?

Oct 28, 2011
Nottingham
Ottawa Green":bdaocesk said:
Kevin_Gollop":bdaocesk said:
Argylegames":bdaocesk said:

I wonder why the big crane couldn't move those 3 disabled blocks?

Can't be 100% sure, but it seemed like there were issues with the overhang of the roof when they used the big crane to position the first set.

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Green since 89":1y0hvve2 said:
Can't be 100% sure, but it seemed like there were issues with the overhang of the roof when they used the big crane to position the first set.

Ah! That's as good as anything I can come up with.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
When they were moving those 3 blocks I think there were 8 or 9 people working on that job, most were watching not working. Speaking of that there is one guy on that crew who has to be the most energetic of the lot, he doesn't do much but he is always on the go, he picks something up moves it to another place, goes somewhere else and then comes back picks it up again and moves it somewhere else.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Probably about 2/3 of the pitch has gone, I think they knocked off around 8:30pm, pitch will probably be all gone by the time I get up.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Framing going in for a wall under the grandstand in camera 2. More concrete terracing going in.