Webcams | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Webcams

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":2zo0a6cx said:
I may have found the buffering problem, it may have been my modem slowing things down, this morning it crapped out, and by the time I got a new one work was already finished at HP. so will see if it was the modem when I log on tomorrow.
Come on OG, it's 6.30am where you are, thought you might have logged in by now. :)

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Ottawa Green":qkd393x2 said:
I may have found the buffering problem, it may have been my modem slowing things down, this morning it crapped out, and by the time I got a new one work was already finished at HP. so will see if it was the modem when I log on tomorrow.

Lets hope so.
You can catch up on the time lapse function on the left of screen (set the speed for 0.5 for best results)

tonsk

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
YES I have video woo hoo :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Now that I can see what is going on, I am rivetted to the video, lots of work going on, all the roof trusses are gone now the cross structures going 2 down so far, at the front digger is removing more soil in the trench, at the new build structure small machine putting in gravel behind the wall panels, at the back another digger can be seen doing something.

A

andyr1963

Would be nice to have the second camera fully operational, the water ingress problem is not going to sort itself, camera needs changing. Who do we e mail to inform of a problem?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I could tell you how I got this one, but I'd have to kill you afterwards. :greensmile:

Mo0L3JH.jpg

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
andyr1963":3kaiolas said:
Would be nice to have the second camera fully operational, the water ingress problem is not going to sort itself, camera needs changing. Who do we e mail to inform of a problem?

Looks like it's been sorted, clear picture at the moment although some buffering

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Kevin_Gollop":1q9z9n8b said:
andyr1963":1q9z9n8b said:

Looks like it's been sorted, clear picture at the moment although some buffering

THAT IS MUCH MUCH BETTER :clap: :clap: :clap: :scarf:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Camera 1 is not available.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Now webcam 1 is working and the picture is very clear, it will give a good overall shot of what is going on at the front of the grandstand and the new changing rooms, just need another camera showing the back of the grandstand :whistle: :whistle: