Webcams | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Webcams

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Cam 1 now looks to be on the tv gantry. Wider view for us, easier to cover or turn off on match days.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
What happened today, not much that I can see, the tv gantry on the grandstand came down on Saturday, some wood has been placed on top of the concrete pillars, the soil behind the pillars has been levelled. More sparks were flying on the upper grandstand. Webcam 1 has a very clear picture, maybe if it could be zoomed in a bit would be great, seemed to be a lot of movement behind the grandstand, will have wait for GOS's next installment.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There seems to be strengthening at the top back of what was the grandstand. Basically metal strips welded to the uprights.

May 4, 2015
Are grown men really sat looking at webcams all day? :wtf:

if so, there are probably a lot more interesting webcam's you could be viewing on the net aside from one pointing at a slowly dis-assembled building

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Jose446":7h9vrbc7 said:

if so, there are probably a lot more interesting webcam's you could be viewing on the net aside from one pointing at a slowly dis-assembled building

When you are retired, and there is a foot of snow on the ground it's -10c and the more interesting webcams no longer interest me what else am i suppose to do? :coat:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Camera 1 is not available

May 4, 2015
Ottawa Green":2jkuu10h said:
Jose446":2jkuu10h said:

When you are retired, and there is a foot of snow on the ground it's -10c and the more interesting webcams no longer interest me what else am i suppose to do? :coat:
Oh dear

May 22, 2006
Jose446":1xd7mn4t said:

There are far worse webcams they could be looking at and DON'T PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
They were down earlier but are back now.

Also webcam one has been moved it's now under shelter.

May 8, 2011
Heathrow Green":1fu4shz0 said:
Looks like the steps down to the terrace are being removed today.

The temporary steps from the lower Mayflower seats to the terrace were being broken up yesterday afternoon during the match. At times it was quite distracting with all the activity going on over there. Drilling, cement lorries coming and going, other machinery driving around.