we're the left side the right side Argyle version | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

we're the left side the right side Argyle version

Oct 12, 2006
Kingsbridge
It reminded me of when I was a student and popping along to the Manor Ground for my football fix……."We're the left side, we're the left side, we're the left side London Road………"and so on.

It's not new, but it's fun.

Jan 29, 2006
The chant was the best supporting noise I've heard at HP for a long time. A Brighton chant was it ? And what was the words ? If we could get it going between Demport & Lynhurst that would be great.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Aug 7, 2010
I think this is going to catch on and expect to hear it at the next home game! Lyndhurst you were silent today! what made me laugh were the chants of "Lyndhurst, give us a song ,Lyndhurst Lyndhurst give us a song" :lol:

DRJ

May 22, 2006
cornwall
It almost brought a tear to me eyes today. A bit of passion a lot of noise and 3 points. Respect FANS of other clubs who turned up today

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Deacster":2ppmuuxm said:
Agree were the demport v were the lyndhurst would be great lets make it happen!

"we're the Devonport............< silence >"

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Hmm Lyndhurst has been decimated by closure of some blocks, with no real atmos from that part of the ground anymore, so unfortunately the Lyndhurst boys/Devonport boys idea ain't gona work, until the Lyndhurst battalion re-mobilised.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

I was the left side of block 3. Perhaps the best thing about this was the Brighton fans thinking the Lyndie would join in straight off the bat. When they realised we had no idea what they were up to they quickly split block 3 and responded to each other. And it took off!

And then, as it got everyone to their feet the whole crowd turned to "ARGYLE! ARGYLE!" Brilliant way to get sections together.

Thank you Brighton.

B

bandwagon

Rocking old time today - possibly the noisiest 6000 you'll ever hear!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I

ifuhatepalacestandup

if u wanna see what its like when two stand do the chant go to utube and search brighton v doncster west stand north stand brighton boy's

H

heafipat12

I can definitely see us doing this chant at home games more often, it was a great sight to see!

H

Half-Time-Pasty

dollygray78":3cqba60j said:
Ottawa Green":3cqba60j said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua5eSe1UzvE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

fantastic, im in the vid, yeah, Come On You Greens :clap: :clap: :clap:

Snap! :thumbup:

B

bandwagon

dollygray78":1nzx8adp said:
Ottawa Green":1nzx8adp said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua5eSe1UzvE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

fantastic, im in the vid, yeah, Come On You Greens :clap: :clap: :clap:

The SWTrains Booze Crew are in fine voice I see - their larynxes were loosened by Amasinstoke Ale!! :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: