we're the left side the right side Argyle version | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

we're the left side the right side Argyle version

DRJ

May 22, 2006
cornwall
I for one appreciate the effort you and your fellow FANS made today. We needed a kick up the back side and you gave it to us. Wish you all the best and will remember your visit today when we move back up the leagues and we play each other again in a league fixture. Again big respect and gratitude. :clap:

M

Midfield Diamond

We (a group of eight Brighton fans) tried to get 'We're the Lyndhurst ...' going and were initially met with mystified looks. But it did catch on a little, don't rule it out ...

Nov 26, 2010
Swindon
Why can't we move the away support away from the Barn Park End and have home support behind both goals. Ok, it may cost a bit in stewarding, but it works at so many grounds (Molyneux prime example). We are the Devonport, we are Barn Park . . bring it on.
Like the dug-out switch, nice one Fletch!

P

PASTIE

We were well up for joining in over in block 9 but by the time we worked out what you were singing it had moved on to Argyle Argyle Argyle and we were back in safe territory! Anyway, your diction over there was terrible; had any of you been drinking?!?

Argyle folklore was created today and we were there. We'll be talking about it a generation down the line to explain the link between Argyle and Brighton.

Dream ticket now is a third round FA cup away day to the Amex. How much fun would that be?

G

GreenArmy1986

i tried it in block 8 but when i saw i was the only one i soon stopped right misserble sods around me.

N

nickjones

Tottenham have done this for many a year (Paxton/Park Lane) and I've always thought it'd work well at HP as a Lyndhurst/Dem'port type thing.

But being a boring Mayflower git when I get to make it down, I've never been in a position to get it going.

Could you imagine?!

The old duffers over the would be slightly confused, I would imagine!

Tried to get this going a few times over the last year or so, even mentioned it on here on numerous occasions........always met with stares and silence though.

Thanks to other teams fans we have had the kick up the ass required and shown how to make a good atmosphere even without large crowds.

I remember St Marys rocking when they did it, 'we're the Itchen we're the Itchen etc etc'.

Keep it going now HP!!

Hello Argyle...really enjoyed yesterday,thanks for the hospitality,thought the Janner version of Laurel and Hardy....(sorry Rick)...were great...very entertaining. Have always liked Argyle as I was based there in 1960...even got married there at Drake barracks...whatever happened to that place?
Great day and nice to see you win...onwards and upwards. Keep the singing going...it makes the difference. Think you need a group to start things...others will join in.
Got back at midnight but it was well worth it for a great day.
Gave a young lady who's birthday it was my hat,mate gave her a scarf...hope she enjoyed the day as well.
We now know your second favourite team....fanfare of trumpets...welcome to.....Exeter....sorry did I say something wrong....exit messageboard left.
Seriously ,will look out for your results....C'MON ARGYLE!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnXSS2dZ ... ideo_title

My friend who was sitting next to me yesterday made a montage from all the clips he had on film yesterday, great quality and once again a video that really capture the emotion, respect and unity between the fans, in my opinion the best thing about this video is the atmosphere after the final whistle is blown, hope you can take the time to watch the whole video and please spread this around Facebook and Twitter. For me this video really sums up the day and Plymouth Argyle in general, I'm currently talking to Daz to see if we can get this video up on GoS.

Thanks,

Ryan

B

Barclaystand-NCFC

Loving all the videos everyone has posted.
Have spent more time on youtube than decorating today and more time on pasoti than on the pink-un!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
It was the left side for me on Saturday

Here's the challenge though. The next time I come along to Home Park I will expect to hear one half of the chant being.........

"We're the Grandstand, we're the Grandstand, we're the Grandstand Argyle boys"

I'm sure they can sing too if they really want to