What was the game you missed? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What was the game you missed?

Aug 5, 2015
I missed the Santos game, Pele and all. Took the view it was a totally meaningless game! I’ve never won the lottery either or even come remotely close.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
L G":nworx1mz said:
QPR home 2004. :facepalm:
I missed this one too.
Was going until the Friday night then something happened so i couldn't go.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
IJN":11da62hm said:
The Colchester game had the best atmosphere I've ever experienced at Home Park. You missed a classic game there Tony.

I got in late from Bristol couldnt find my mates on Mayflower Terrace and ended up jumping on some girls back after 3 mins when Trigger scored found my mates at half time and warnock jumped into the crowd just in front of us after getting sent off was a quality game, atmosphere and result much better than the final in truth

Nov 18, 2011
IJN":2rgrlhcb said:
Seeing we're in a reflective mood, what was the game you kick yourself you didn't go to.

As an example I phoned Dunlop one day to see if he fancied a lift up to Accrington Stanley when we were really really poo.

Mike's exact words were 'No I'll give it a miss Ian, the Mrs has been on at me about finishing the new kitchen, and we'll probably lose badly anyway"

When our fourth went in I had to call him. :lol: (We won 4-0).

What was your big miss?

That game was brilliant, all the lads with their shirts off in the uncovered away stand when we were 4-0 up and the hail pelting down! I could barely see into the hail, was amazed they continued playing.