Who do we want as our new Manager | Page 74 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who do we want as our new Manager

Who do you want as the new manager?

• Johannes Hoff Thorup

Votes: 84 28.9%
  • Anthony Barry

Votes: 32 11.0%
  • Paul Heckingbottom

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Nigel Pearson

Votes: 20 6.9%
  • Michael Skubala

Votes: 49 16.8%
  • Nathan Jones

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Alex Neil

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Gareth Ainsworth

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Gary Rowett

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Someone else

Votes: 43 14.8%
  • David Wagner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2018

Doesn't have a pro licence
Jezus, who did he know.

If your only qualification for management is a computer game, then bloody hell what ever next call of duty means you can join the marines, you have to see it to believe it - gob smacked and to think Sutherland have shown a key interest.

Mind you, saying that I remember Scolatchi AC Milan legend never played a pro game, was a shoe maker.

• Haha
Reactions: Awaydays

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Jezus, who did he know.

If your only qualification for management is a computer game, then bloody hell what ever next call of duty means you can join the marines, you have to see it to believe it - gob smacked and to think Sutherland have shown a key interest.

Mind you, saying that I remember Scolatchi AC Milan legend never played a pro game, was a shoe maker.
More cobblers from you Monty.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Jezus, who did he know.

I think you need to do a bit more research on Will Still. There’s a lot more to him than the football manager stuff.

He grew up in Belgium and started working as an analyst unpaid for 2nd tier clubs, he eventually worked his way into coaching and was appointed as a caretaker manager, after which he had spells at a number of clubs in Belgium and France as a manager and an assistant manager before landing the top job at Reims where he’s been up until now.

He’s done extremely well and is where he is through a lot of hard work, not because of a computer game. It’s worth giving the below a watch

Jul 6, 2005
Jezus, who did he know.

You are overlooking the fact that he was also Assistant Manager of the Preston North End U-14 team.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
best you check your sources, in Sports france in June 18th 2023, he stated one day I would love to coach in the English leagues, I have managed in France but I need a new experience.
My 'source' was a google search. And nothing comes up on google for the dates you've said. Can't say I've heard of 'Sports France' either.

Oct 10, 2018
My 'source' was a google search. And nothing comes up on google for the dates you've said. Can't say I've heard of 'Sports France' either.
Well that's cause you only use Google, so perhaps need to step beyond this before dissing someone. Sport France is top French magazine found throughout France, I know this having family living.in France for decades.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Well that's cause you only use Google, so perhaps need to step beyond this before dissing someone. Sport France is top French magazine found throughout France, I know this having family living.in France for decades.
To be fair, when you are suggesting hiring Lee Hobbs as our manager, you lose any credibility you had, if any :)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Jezus, who did he know.

I’ve just seen your other post.

So basically you’re saying that we shouldn’t be looking at Will Still who has been managing in one of the top five league’s in Europe, going up against the likes of Paris Saint-German, but that instead we should be looking at Lee Hobbs who has been managing in the 7th tier of English football, going up against the likes of Canvey Island?

That seems a bit odd mate.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I’ve just seen your other post.

So basically you’re saying that we shouldn’t be looking at Will Still who has been managing in one of the top five league’s in Europe, going up against the likes of Paris Saint-German, but that instead we should be looking at Lee Hobbs who has been managing in the 7th tier of English football, going up against the likes of Canvey Island?

That seems a bit odd mate.
Possibly it's the 8th tier? I'm not sure but is it National, National N and S, Southern Premier, Southern Leagues?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Possibly it's the 8th tier? I'm not sure but is it National, National N and S, Southern Premier, Southern Leagues?

Parkway play in the Southern Premier League South which I’m pretty sure is the 7th tier.

My understanding is:

1. Premier League
2. Championship
3. League 1
4. League 2
5. National League
6. National League North/South
7. Northern Premier/Southern Premier Central/Southern Premier South/Isthmian League

Reactions: Lancastergreen

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Parkway play in the Southern Premier League South which I’m pretty sure is the 7th tier.

My understanding is:

1. Premier League
2. Championship
3. League 1
4. League 2
5. National League
6. National League North/South
7. Northern Premier/Southern Premier Central/Southern Premier South/Isthmian League
Thanks for clarifying Cobi. I thought they were just Southern league and not Southern Premier.

Reactions: Cobi Budge