Who do we want as our new Manager | Page 109 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who do we want as our new Manager

Who do you want as the new manager?

• Johannes Hoff Thorup

Votes: 84 21.1%
  • Anthony Barry

Votes: 51 12.8%
  • Paul Heckingbottom

Votes: 39 9.8%
  • Nigel Pearson

Votes: 26 6.5%
  • Michael Skubala

Votes: 54 13.5%
  • Nathan Jones

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Alex Neil

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Gareth Ainsworth

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Gary Rowett

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • Someone else

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • David Wagner

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Will Still

Votes: 48 12.0%

• Total voters

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I agree with your first point, I think we do now need a manager with Championship experience to help us kick on. It’s why I like the idea of Rosenior because he has some experience at this level, but also ticks other boxes too.

I do disagree with your second point though. Argyle are trying desperately hard to be a club that is regarded as an excellent place to work, where people get treated with respect and are given the tools and time to perform. Building that sort of reputation really can give us a competitive advantage over many other clubs who have a hire and fire mentality. The Foster debacle will have done some damage to that hard built reputation but hopefully not over the longer term.

We should have went for a experienced person last time

Said old Green

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jan 3, 2023
Just a point about investment, looking online there player purchases and sales over the last few seasons have been almost net zero, this doesnt take into account possible loan player fees. It does show how import developing players and selling them on to then purchases more potentially better players is, slowly building the squad.
The figure bandied
about for Carvalho is an astonishing £5 million just for a half season loan , I don't think that can be right.

However when considering the Hull figures bear in mind that Brentford paid a few bob for Keane Lewis Potter and they will bring in a lot of money when they sell Greaves this summer