Who will go down? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who will go down?

Bottom two

• Sheffield Wednesday

• Huddersfield Town

• Birmingham City

• Plymouth Argyle

• Blackburn Rovers

• Queens Park Rangers

• Stoke City

• Millwall

Results are only viewable after voting.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Looking at our fellow strugglers, I do think there are still reasons for us to be optimistic about staying in this division. Blackburn and Birmingham both have really tough run ins and their current form is poor. Huddersfield are similarly going to find it really tough and Sheff Wed, although much improved, are still very vulnerable. Our goal difference could still be the key, so keeping things tight at the back and not conceding another 4 against Leicester could be the key to our survival. I think QPR, Stoke and Millwall will survive along with us - Blackburn, Birmingham and Rotherham are my picks to be relegated.

Merged with this thread on the same subject.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Wednesday and Huddersfield is where I voted

Oct 10, 2018
It will be interesting to see how many vote for Argyle, a lot of people on other threads are certain we are going down so in theory Argyle should have three figure numbers next to them
Huddersfield, Birmingham [or Argyle)

Momentum is such a huge factor in football and all 3 clubs is pointing downwards.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’ve gone for us and Huddersfield.

A result against city tomorrow will change my mind somewhat, I just think we’re 5 Matches short for getting our style and tactics together.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
I’ve gone for us and Huddersfield.

A result against city tomorrow will change my mind somewhat, I just think we’re 5 Matches short for getting our style and tactics together.

lm curious what that means?

In my head you are saying if Foster had another 5 games plus the 7 remaining games you think his style & tactics might click.

Sorry, if l misinterpreted that Tuggers, but if you can you explain what you did mean that would be appreciated because it’s an interesting comment.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Huddersfield must be really bad if they are getting 232 votes!

Appears to be a coin toss between Argyle and Wednesday with Blackburn close by.....

At time of writing this it reads:

Huddersfield 232
Argyle 103
Wednesday 101
Blackburn 85
Birmingham 66

Others apparently not fancied to go down.

The vote is now open to change your minds, I suspect any changes will be after the game today.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
lm curious what that means?

In my head you are saying if Foster had another 5 games plus the 7 remaining games you think his style & tactics might click.

Sorry, if l misinterpreted that Tuggers, but if you can you explain what you did mean that would be appreciated because it’s an interesting comment.
Sure, I probably didn't articulate that very well.

I think the change in manager is so vast it’ll take more time than we currently have to implement the changes.

In short, if SS had left 5 match's before he actually did (results aside) then IF may have enough time to kick start these changes and effect them in our run in.

I feel it’s a little late in the day for whole sale tactical, player and fanbase upheavals to impact this late on which is why I think a IF type appointment may have been better during the close season.

We may have been better, in hindsight I appreciate, to appoint a more experienced manager to get us over the line.

Norwich showed a little of what we can do. I think that’s more like the play IF we get wants to see, it’s just taken 10 games to implement it which is why I think we go down.

If we take that Norwich match wholeheartedly into tonight’s match and get a result then I’ll naturally feel more optimistic but I don’t think we will.

I also think the Scarr / Edwards / Bundu issues are more damaging during his early tenure than we were let on too which is probably why the players didn’t/haven’t warmed to him.

Reactions: MGM
Apr 5, 2008
We on a terrible run of form,but still not in the bottom 3,so a slight uptick in form and we will stay up