Will We Survive The Weekend? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will We Survive The Weekend?

Will PAFC survive the weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 85 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 60 41.4%

• Total voters
Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Johndelve":3ocjs1fd said:
But i genuinely don't believe the gates will be shut on the club this weekend. All that will happen is the Brenda will simply extend the deadline to Heaney (AGAIN).

At which point he may be willing to speak to Brent.

Previous form suggests this is likely.

At some point though he will stop extending...

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Not discounting it completely, but I'll be amazed if liquidation happens. It's a business deal and will be (is being) played out until the eleventh hour such that the ambitions of interested parties can be met as best as is possible. And that would be the same for any interested party.

Such brinkmanship is commonplace and whilst vigils and the like make good news stories - and indeed help with emotional outpouring for many, I fear they have little or no impact on the business decision makers who have the club's future in their hands.

G

Graham Cox

If this were a movie i'm sure everything would still be in the balance at 1659, however this is real life and it must be clear to BG by now whether KH is a saviour or a chancer and has or has not produced the money??? :?

R

Rupert

Frank_Butcher":34cuetwe said:
Not discounting it completely, but I'll be amazed if liquidation happens. It's a business deal and will be (is being) played out until the eleventh hour such that the ambitions of interested parties can be met as best as is possible. And that would be the same for any interested party.

Such brinkmanship is commonplace and whilst vigils and the like make good news stories - and indeed help with emotional outpouring for many, I fear they have little or no impact on the business decision makers who have the club's future in their hands.

Agreed. I'd be absolutely astonished if liquidation happened today, or in the next few days. Either Heaney will deliver enough money or promises to earn another extension, or Guilfoyle will say he's talking to other bidders again. And the staff will then be asked to go another month without wages...

:thumbdown: