#WithYouEddy. | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#WithYouEddy.

Apr 5, 2008
That’s a terrible shock for anyone.

Love to you and your family ,and hope your better soon ,and running around playing your best for Argyle :scarf:

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. As has been said, great way to sign off for now by smashing in the equaliser at Donny and celebrating in front of the Green Army!

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Not usually one to post to players but have a feeling some kind soul will make sure he sees our well wishes.

Mr Edwards, best wishes at this difficult time. Strength to you and your family. Show it who is boss

Aug 22, 2017
Crediton
My first post on PASOTI. I never imagined it would be like this.
My very best wishes to you and your family Ryan. I have had to face a similar thing. I am still here fighting.
Having seen your strength and determination on the field I am sure you will put the same characteristics into fighting this curse.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Terrible news.

Good luck Ryan, the Argyle family are with you every step of the way.

Aug 15, 2015
Very sad and shocking to read this.

I met his father at Southend away this season as I happened to be sat right next to him. Really nice man and it was quite a special moment when Edwards did score to see his dad celebrate with me in the manner he did. Given that my dad was suffering with terminal cancer at the time - it was also quite special for me somehow.

Anyways, fingers crossed he pulls through.

Best wishes to him and his family.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Nice one Shoenice; that was a great goal, oozing determination & redolent of the forceful concerted team effort that pervaded the second half ( after a lack-lustre first half!). Southend supporters afterwards ( that spoke with me) related how relieved they were when the whistle blew, as “from then on there was only going to be one winner”. Also a nice example of a Plan B working, the HT bringing-on of Ainsworth ( & Yanner) seemingly making all the difference.
I loved the look on the “motionless” Southend keeper’s face, as he ( appeared to) mouth “Where the f*** did he ( RE5) come from?!”
My best thoughts & wishes are with you Ryan, you showed great leadership & determination that day; may the same carry you successfully through this current adversity, Ray

Aug 15, 2015
Ray_Stidwell":29bbo5s4 said:
Nice one Shoenice; that was a great goal, oozing determination & redolent of the forceful concerted team effort that pervaded the second half ( after a lack-lustre first half!). Southend supporters afterwards ( that spoke with me) related how relieved they were when the whistle blew, as “from then on there was only going to be one winner”. Also a nice example of a Plan B working, the HT bringing-on of Ainsworth ( & Yanner) seemingly making all the difference.
I loved the look on the “motionless” Southend keeper’s face, as he ( appeared to) mouth “Where the f*** did he ( RE5) come from?!”
My best thoughts & wishes are with you Ryan, you showed great leadership & determination that day; may the same carry you successfully through this current adversity, Ray

Very much remember it as you did. I remember turning to his dad and jokingly saying on more than one occasion that Ryan would get us back into the game. We were laughing about it. Before that corner, I told him 'here we go Ryan to make it 1-1'. Then that header came in and everything seemed to go into slow motion as neither of us could quite believe it. His dad (pretty big unit like Ryan himself), with one hand lifted me high into the air and we were both absolutely euphoric. Was a great moment.

Let's hope Ryan can come back to do more of the same!

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Wishing you all the best Ryan.

You are a fighter on the pitch, you can fight this off.

The Green Army are all behind you.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
That’s really good to hear Shoenice, a great story....and indeed with an extra special poignance today that one wouldn’t have imagined then.
I love the image of you being lifted into the air by Ryan’s dad! .....As well as, Ha Ha!, your affirmation that “ someone else was at the same game as me” ! :clap: That’s always reassuring, but sometimes, don’t we just wonder! :lol: