Would you watch Torquay? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Would you watch Torquay?

Nov 8, 2010
I'd follow AFC Argyle. They can take the name of our club from us, they can take our league place from us, but the club only dies when we leave, and I've made a life-long pledge of support to this club that will never be broken, regardless of our club name or division altering.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Wagga_Wagga":2litn7n6 said:
IF the worst does happen and we disappear off the football map would anyone go and watch (I've stopped short of saying support) Torquay? I can't imagine not going to watch live football on a Saturday :-(

No!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Half-Time-Pasty":3w14ia0a said:
Physically go and watch, no. Look out for their results above the other team in Devon...obviously.
This for me.

Jun 27, 2006
Plymouth
Yes. They have a nice club (boots&laces)where you can have a drink before the game, with no trouble. Nice little english football ground where what you see is what you get.

L

Lee Jameson

I would do the non-league circuit, until AFC Argyle are formed.

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
no,sit tight and wait for afc united agro athletic soccer in the comuinty fc,

O

ooozzzelll

I'm not sure what the largest English city without a credible (say top 5 divisions) football team is but I'd say it would probably be smaller than a third of the population of Plymouth. There is no way Plymouth city wouldn't nurture a fledgling club through the non league pyramid in the same that that AFC Wimbledon have.

We do not need to look for alternatives outside of Plymouth. Just bide our time and enjoy the journey through the lower divisions.