Would you watch Torquay? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Would you watch Torquay?

B

Brad Rickard

greenfinney":39rujbk3 said:
If your parents passed away would you find somebody else to call Mum or Dad.....

One Mum, One Dad & One Club !!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

thats 1 way to put it haha! :clap:

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Maybe on the odd occasion but if the worst happens hopefully there will be a new Plymouth club to support. Failing that, I think I'll just give up on football altogether and find an interest in something that hasn't been completely perverted by money. Is rugby still respectable in that sense or is that going down the corporate pan as well now?

Jan 28, 2010
Plymouth
No,

Would get my football fix by doing more youth football coaching.

Spend my money by following the Raiders more often.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
I love football and watching footie, be it on the tele, at Home Park, or wandering past the fields on a Sunday morning and seeing a local pub team.

Would I watch Torquay? Maybe, if I was in the area and had nothing to do. Would I support Torquay? No.

IF Argyle did go belly up, then I'd probably find a local non-league team to watch on a regular basis (it was going to be Dawlish Town, but they've gone bust too).

B

banbury_green

Nope, I only support one team always have always will! We are Argyle only Argyle!

Oct 26, 2009
Newton Abbot
I had an 'opportunity' to go in and watch the first 45mins against Crawley at the weekend.

The squad were generally crap, no atmosphere at all and it was such a shame to compare the current flamboyant play at Argyle with no result on the end compared to the batter it and see football played elsewhere.

I shan't be going back in a hurry unless its a work related visit again. :-C

Nov 29, 2010
Wish the Gulls well, but couldn't support anyone else. Will probably give up football altogether as completely fed up with it it all.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
TotaleGreen":2yviz73c said:
Will probably give up football altogether as completely fed up with it it all.

Why give up football? Sure be f*cked off with the professional game - god knows I have for several years now - but there are plenty of non-league semi-pro and amateur teams out there who desperately need patronage (if not support). Go watch them: guaranteed standing, cheap to watch, parking never really an issue.

I couldn't not watch football.