Your Matchday Experience v Southend? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Your Matchday Experience v Southend?

Your Matchday Experience v Southend?

Votes: 8 13.8%

Votes: 4 6.9%

Votes: 5 8.6%

Votes: 7 12.1%

Votes: 7 12.1%

Votes: 6 10.3%

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters
Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Same as last season but I feel that exiting the stadium could be helped by the stewards.

Last season block 9 was slower than paint drying to get out and now with the added numbers from the grandstand it took longer. They need to direct and keep people moving which may help.

Mar 8, 2016
The roof leaks are shocking in that area Dunlop. I may as well have been stood out in the rain because the roof wasn’t offering me much when it was raining. Other than that things are looking pretty decent. Food outlets have improved a great deal and I’m not sure you will find much better in league one. Tv’s back in full use under the stand along with advertising screens on the wall. I’m surprised to hear the floodlight was causing people problems, I thought it looked great and didn’t hinder my viewing at all. Is one going to be put up on the Devonport end? By the way if your going to leave early don’t stand around lingering at the front. Felt sorry for the fans in the front couple of rows that couldn’t see because of this.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
foreigner":1qz219xj said:
Could anyone hear a word of the interview with Brent as he walked across the pitch? I would have thought the close season would be an ideal time to test the speaker system.

Absolutely no idea what that was all about. Can someone enlighten me as to what happened? Couldn't hear most of what was said.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
r4h4al":3vdxlna6 said:
Nowt wrong with a bit of music.
Semper is music, the other stuff they pump out is noise. I dislike the assumption by Argyle, most shops etc that everyone has the level of sophistication of a child.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Willis88":8852wikm said:
foreigner":8852wikm said:
Could anyone hear a word of the interview with Brent as he walked across the pitch? I would have thought the close season would be an ideal time to test the speaker system.

Absolutely no idea what that was all about. Can someone enlighten me as to what happened? Couldn't hear most of what was said.

Basically talking about the Grandstand and that Brent had been working on it since 2011, so he is really happy the work is getting done now. Then they gave out a Trophy to a little girl.

Jun 10, 2011
I don’t think it was a trophy but a time capsul that the girl placed in a hole in the mayflower stand.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
£2.50 for a 500ml bottle of water, which works out about £22.00 a gallon, four times the price of petrol. we sell the same bottle of water for 60p

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
The ridiculously loud pre match music has been killing atmosphere's for years. Really not sure why the club persist with it, on occasion last season, they put it on after the game at full blast when the players were still out celebrating with fans, killing the post match atmosphere as well. Really odd.

That would be my only complaint.

Feb 4, 2011
cornwall
Why can't stewards guide people out of appropriate exits after match instead of allowing crowd walk from Barn Park end to Devonport end exits causing difficulty of clearing thr Lyndhurst . :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The pre-match music was at a low volume before the game, by our standards anyway, but once the players walked out it was cranked up right until kick-off drowning out the fans.

The start of the second half was worse with music blaring out just as we kicked off.

It's been going on for years and despite complaints it continues.

And what is the obsession with Bastille? Is it just because the drummer is an Argyle fan.

May 16, 2016
PA system is still crap. Didn't realise the Time Capsule thing was happening until someone told me later.

Nice tart up underneath the Stands, New paintwork, TV Screens and advertising look good. Nice revamp of the family area, reminded me of an airport lounge for some reason.

Roof still leaks.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
watkin":12xyq9zp said:
I don’t think it was a trophy but a time capsul that the girl placed in a hole in the mayflower stand.
I could hear the interview etc fine in the Spion Kop. And I think you'll find that the 'girl' who actually placed the capsule was one of our young squad players, Tom Purrington if I'm not mistaken!