Oh dear! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oh dear!

M

marin(er)

Just heard brief details of the FL statement..... Not what you were all expecting! Sorry to disappoint......

C

Connor Clarke

Oh jesus christ. :oops: :banghead: :doh: :twisted: :crazy:

Can you elaborate? :problem:

A

Argyle1886

marin(er)":18stxnca said:
Just heard brief details of the FL statement..... Not what you were all expecting! Sorry to disappoint......

From your previous posts I highly doubt what you say, unless you provide evidence.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
I dont know weather its true, but I was not expecting much from them really, lets be honest they are too easy to roll over.

Aug 22, 2006
So what's happening?
The thing I can't make out is the fact that Heaney can barely make payment 1. What about when we need a payment in a few months time? If it's taking him this long for the most basic of payments then absolute no chance when we are in the dire straits. So basically no room for bad manoevers!

Sorry Mariner (that was a bad manoever in itself, getting rid of sturrock for er mariner - woeful decision!) so what's the news? You have to be disappointed, the fact that offshore bob hope couldn't even come up with the basics!

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
marin(er)":2gm0xxam said:

I do believe that I detect a bit of a gloat coming.

A

Arch Stanton

marin(er)":3qeuud10 said:

Marin(er) the fact remains that after yesterdays events, unless KH/BIL start crossing Brendas palm with substantial silver it wont matter a jot what the FL come out with later today.

The ball is firmly in the ginger ones court, it is put up or shut up time my friend.

B

bandwagon

Bermudian Green":28jtlwie said:
So, Marin(er), if Heaney is successful, you will be happy that a lying, manipulative "businessman" will take over the football club you purport to follow?

You really are despicable.

Sad f*cker I say!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

marin(er)":2q3v3lfm said:

It's easy to put spin on something though isn't it? I reckon it will go something along the lines of "the fl are happy to give the go ahead to the take over provided conditions are met"

Those conditions won't be public. IMHO they won't be achievable either.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
marin(er)":1pywqytj said:
Typical troll post from marina. If you know details then why not share? Your a pathetic child. For what its worth, i dont think anyone on here seriously expects the FL to do anything except rubber stamp a takeover. The sticking point is do BIL have any money?

McQ

May 10, 2005
Plymouth
Womble":3oiyrd18 said:
marin(er)":3oiyrd18 said:
Typical troll post from marina. If you know details then why not share? Your a pathetic child. For what its worth, i dont think anyone on here seriously expects the FL to do anything except rubber stamp a takeover. The sticking point is do BIL have any money?
I agree. Marin(er) goes from being just a fan to someone with the inside track on the FL. Perhaps they have seen his posts on here and just wanted to run it by him, check he was ok with it.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
bandwagon":1uytdklg said:
Bermudian Green":1uytdklg said:
So, Marin(er), if Heaney is successful, you will be happy that a lying, manipulative "businessman" will take over the football club you purport to follow?

You really are despicable.

Sad f*cker I say!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

absolutely