Oh dear! | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oh dear!

Jul 21, 2006
Marin(er), you seem pretty confident that this deal is going to go through, I myself have absolutely no idea, which is probably the same for most of us on here. Just for interests sake, what would you say the likelihood of BIL taking control as a percentage....30, 40 ,100 % ????

M

marin(er)

stuevans":ou6ca9fn said:
Marin(er), you seem pretty confident that this deal is going to go through, I myself have absolutely no idea, which is probably the same for most of us on here. Just for interests sake, what would you say the likelihood of BIL taking control as a percentage....30, 40 ,100 % ????

No idea really as anything can happen but I have no reason to doubt anyone involved in the process. I think it will happen with conditions next week though IMO

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
marin(er)":3910kr3e said:
stuevans":3910kr3e said:

No idea really as anything can happen but I have no reason to doubt anyone involved in the process. I think it will happen with conditions next week though IMO

It cannot be conditional unless there is an amended sale contract by BG in favour of the Consortium. I really cannot see that happening unless the Administrator wishes to reduce further his professional credibility in Plymouth.

Aug 26, 2009
Plympton
I am pretty sure that you cannot impose conditions in an existing contract, after you have already signed that contract. You need to cancel the original, and renegotiate another contract. This could give Brenda his way out of the Heaney/BIL deal.

M

marin(er)

Quintrell_Green":3sqejza7 said:
marin(er)":3sqejza7 said:
stuevans":3sqejza7 said:

It cannot be conditional unless there is an amended sale contract by BG in favour of the Consortium. I really cannot see that happening unless the Administrator wishes to reduce further his professional credibility in Plymouth.

That depends who the conditions are with. An outside party such as the FL can impose conditions.

M

marin(er)

victor":5ugylv9w said:
Oh no, not another kick in the nuts for you Mariner!

How has anyone kicked me in the nuts? If the FA impose conditions they will. Please explain why they can't? The deal is actually conditional to several parties

marin(er)":2gbhun99 said:
victor":2gbhun99 said:
Oh no, not another kick in the nuts for you Mariner!

How has anyone kicked me in the nuts? If the FA impose conditions they will. Please explain why they can't? The deal is actually conditional to several parties

The FL can indeed impose conditions on the sale to ensure that the relevant criteria is met before the golden share being passed across, the most likely of these will be proof of ownership.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
marin(er)":3loq6gec said:
pilgrim_pete":3loq6gec said:
Quote from Graham Clark on the Main Board.

I have spoken to the Football League this morning. No statement has been prepared as yet.

Quote from you

marin(er)":3loq6gec said:
Just heard brief details of the FL statement..... Not what you were all expecting! Sorry to disappoint......

So.. Care to tell us where you heard it from?

Just because a statement has not been 'prepared' it does not mean that the content has not been decided on.
As if I'm going to disclose my sources here. Get real! Why would I? No one is going to believe me anyway.

Seems your sources were inaccurate based on the FL statement still expressing concerns and refusing to sanction the deal.