Oh dear! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oh dear!

M

marin(er)

pilgrim_pete":51eysidp said:
Quote from Graham Clark on the Main Board.

I have spoken to the Football League this morning. No statement has been prepared as yet.

Quote from you

marin(er)":51eysidp said:
Just heard brief details of the FL statement..... Not what you were all expecting! Sorry to disappoint......

So.. Care to tell us where you heard it from?

Just because a statement has not been 'prepared' it does not mean that the content has not been decided on.
As if I'm going to disclose my sources here. Get real! Why would I? No one is going to believe me anyway.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
marin(er)":tz8pfc0b said:
pilgrim_pete":tz8pfc0b said:
Quote from Graham Clark on the Main Board.

I have spoken to the Football League this morning. No statement has been prepared as yet.

Quote from you

marin(er)":tz8pfc0b said:
Just heard brief details of the FL statement..... Not what you were all expecting! Sorry to disappoint......

So.. Care to tell us where you heard it from?

Just because a statement has not been 'prepared' it does not mean that the content has not been decided on.
As if I'm going to disclose my sources here. Get real! Why would I? No one is going to believe me anyway.
No-one beleives you because your a lying attention seeker.

L

Laughter My Ploy

I beleive its entirely possible that Marin(er) has heard something but his source must be very close to proceedings...I can envisage the FL checking with Ridsdale/Guilfoyle the wording of any statement regarding the club out of courtesy....they would only go over it with close cohorts....their lawyers or communications people for example....its only a quick email/PM to leak something very general to someone sympathic to the cause

A

allgreenedup

The original post is about as much use as t!ts on a goldfish but it's achieved what it set out to do for Mariner

M

Marcus The Green

I personally think the original post is second guessing the likely outcome of any football league statement.

I doubt there is any inside information. I think the football league will conditionally approve the takeover but on the conditions that the sale is completed by the end of August & them probing into how heavily involved Heaney actually is.

I would also like to think, that with Heaney being the sole director of the newly formed PAFC stadium limited, they won't be as naive to think he isn't involved in the financial dealings of 2 football clubs!

Time will tell. August 12 is a big day for PAFC.

A

Argyle1886

green eyed monster":3e50t4bg said:

Despite what you may think thats out of order...

Very brave coming from behind a keyboard

You may think so. Harsh I agree, although true to an extent is it not?

I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem telling that to his face either... likewise.

M

marin(er)

Argyle1886":xwk12vvu said:
green eyed monster":xwk12vvu said:

Despite what you may think thats out of order...

Very brave coming from behind a keyboard

You may think so. Harsh I agree, although true to an extent is it not?

I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem telling that to his face either... likewise.

I think you both would have a slight problem with that :whistle:

I'm an attention seeker because I happen to have a different view than you?
How pathetic a remark is that?
Womble, your aggression Ouses out of every post toward me.... A sure sign of lack of intelligence commonly known as thuggish...... :greensmile:

I stand by my original belief that our hope lies with Heaney. The contingency plan is great but it's three months to late, if Brent had got in first then believe me I would be backing him in the same way.
The ground will be developed whatever happens fact!
The ground will always be a football stadium unless we move... No good to any developer, let's buy the pitch and stands in the future.
The football club was destroyed by M7 and no one else fact!
These things take time and we all need to be patient, 20million debts don't get sorted over night.
We should all be behind the team fact!
Now if that's attention seeking that's your opinion.
I have a pack hunting down my every comment, some totally insulting, some ignorant and some objective. Because I'm different? Shame on you all.
Go back a month though and read the comments about not going to matches, not buying season tickets etc.... Now see how many will be at shrews today and at home park next week..... At least I stuck to MY guns....... Now if you would excuse me, I have a team to support today. COYG's !!!!

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
marin(er)

Womble, your aggression Ouses out of every post toward me.... A sure sign of lack of intelligence commonly known as thuggish...... :greensmile:

I stand by my original belief that our hope lies with Heaney. The contingency plan is great but it's three months to late, if Brent had got in first then believe me I would be backing him in the same way.
The ground will always be a football stadium unless we move... No good to any developer, let's buy the pitch and stands in the future.
The football club was destroyed by Magnificent seven and no one else fact!
These things take time and we all need to be patient, 20million debts don't get sorted over night.
I have a pack hunting down my every comment, some totally insulting, some ignorant and some objective. Because I'm different? Shame on you all.
Go back a month though and read the comments about not going to matches, not buying season tickets etc.... Now see how many will be at shrews today and at home park next week..... At least I stuck to MY guns....... Now if you would excuse me, I have a team to support today. COYG's !!!!

:yawn: :shh:

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
marin(er)":3l2zz8rm said:

The football club was destroyed by Magnificent seven and no one else fact!

Are you still planning to withdraw your support if Brent gets in?

When you said that you wouldn't go if he did, in my mind it undermined your whole position regarding others not going to matches etc.

A

Anonymous

Dissaoint? I'll be glad if they deny Heaney's bid.

WE WANT JAMES BRENT!

M

marin(er)

Andy_Symons":152puzue said:
marin(er)":152puzue said:

Have I missed something? The statement from the Football League, I mean. After all, even the FL don't take 3 days to issue a statement, do they?

It couldn't possibly be that the original post was full of more bullpoo than a cattle farm, could it?

Think what you like mate but the op didn't say anything about timings did it? Someone else said it was coming out on Friday, not me.

M

marin(er)

Womble":2bhrihf5 said:
So what is it going to say then? What exactly have you heard?

Tell you what wobble, in life you get out what you put in. I don't owe you the steam off my urine at the moment because all I get from you is thuggish comments.
Just wait and see.
And no, before you say it....... I do have a contact.