Oh dear! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oh dear!

Dec 7, 2006
How the hell would marin(er) know in advance what the FL were about to announce? :roll: It's all total BS on his part. Unless, of course, Ridsdale and his cronies have been given advance notice of the decision and marin(er), as has been speculated previously, is connected to them in some way... :whistle:

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
Bermudian Green":388q1p99 said:
So, Marin(er), if Heaney is successful, you will be happy that a lying, manipulative "businessman" will take over the football club you purport to follow?

You really are despicable.
do you know mr heany personally bermuda?sounds like you do with that statment,dear oh dear ,pasoti turning into a tabloid,dont beleave everthing you read :lol:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
marin(er)":23s7xp8s said:
Just heard brief details of the FL statement..... Not what you were all expecting! Sorry to disappoint......

Why or how would you be in a position to "hear brief details of the FL Statement"?

is everything PAFC run through you?

Mar 2, 2008
totnes comie mike":174pjcbz said:
Bermudian Green":174pjcbz said:
So, Marin(er), if Heaney is successful, you will be happy that a lying, manipulative "businessman" will take over the football club you purport to follow?

do you know mr heany personally bermuda?sounds like you do with that statment,dear oh dear ,pasoti turning into a tabloid,dont beleave everthing you read :lol:
So the liquidationof Cornish Homes never happened then? Evil tabloid press for lying to me!

M

marin(er)

A pathetic child womble? What will children think of that statement?!
Anyway, it will become apparent why that new business was formed.
Bermuda, will you be happy if we go into liquidation instead? You are dispicabler! :cool:

Dec 7, 2006
marin(er)":2ehpbqgn said:
Bermuda, will you be happy if we go into liquidation instead? You are dispicabler! :cool:

:crazy: What? :lol:

M

marin(er)

FordGreen":ldg5bruc said:
marin(er)":ldg5bruc said:

Think you just got wooshed mate.....

N

northcountryboy

It's amazing the amount of bickering that goes on.

You wouldn't think that we are all on the same team.

There is a bit of 'culture' of trying to feel important by holding on to 'alleged' insider info. It's all a bit sad really.

Mar 7, 2009
Quote from Graham Clark on the Main Board.

I have spoken to the Football League this morning. No statement has been prepared as yet.

Quote from you

marin(er)":w4ecvebt said:
Just heard brief details of the FL statement..... Not what you were all expecting! Sorry to disappoint......

So.. Care to tell us where you heard it from?

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Whenever I read a rumour on here I always look at the original poster, most of the time that makes up my mind whether it is likely to be true.

Dec 7, 2006
marin(er)":344jcxex said:
FordGreen":344jcxex said:
marin(er)":344jcxex said:

Think you just got wooshed mate.....
Possibly, but going on your previous utterances it would be a simple mistake to make. :cool:

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
marin(er)":3i7au9jg said:

So, what did you hear then? Admit it, you have no inside info, your just full of BS. It is a pathetic attempt at attention seeking.

You seem to be having some sort of breakdown . A month ago you're posts were challenging, rational and mature, adding a new side to a debate. Now you just deliberatly stir things up and pick arguement with everyone, just for the sake of it.

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
Plympton Pong":3jkp51la said:
totnes comie mike":3jkp51la said:
Bermudian Green":3jkp51la said:

So the liquidationof Cornish Homes never happened then? Evil tabloid press for lying to me!
not the point atall pong,unless he new heany personally(,lying manipulative businessman)you realy need to know someone to make that sort of coment,well in a grown up world anyway.