Truro City winding up order | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Truro City winding up order

That's sad but inevitable, given Heaney's track record with finances recently. I think it's good for Cornish football to have some presence on the national map so I'd wish them all the best for their survival and hopefully they can find someone to buy them too.

M

L

Laughter My Ploy

Feel for them

As Postey once said all roads lead to Lemon Street

Wonder what Heaney will have to say and blame about this one

How the man had any advocates for him taking on Argyle beggars belief

A

Anonymous

Laughter My Ploy":29lh7brv said:
Feel for them

[/b

More to the point - how on earth did Guilfoyle get conned to the extent that he allowed him four months?

Ditto Ridsdale. For all his talk now he was backing the BIL bid to the point of slagging off any alternatives - including Brent's.

Yet everyone in Cornwall knew that Truro was a mirror image of Argyle, with unpaid players and staff.

There simply has to be an investigation into the P and A support of the Heaney bid..

May 22, 2006
There but for the grace of God.

How the hell did he prove funds? Show Guilfoyle a picture of a ten bob note and say "there's more where that came from"?

B

banana-girl

Mr Heaney you should hang your head in shame :thumbdown:
Hopefully they'll come thro the other side ~ Best wishes to all at Truro F.C

A

Anonymous

Nightfly

The uncertainties attached to the BIL/Heaney bid were the driving force behind the Contingency Plan for the last three months or so despite the persistent TINA mantra. For now I think it is more important to get the James Brent proposal 'over the line' to secure the future of the football club rather than question past conduct of the Joint Administrator and his associates.

In the meantime I expect Truro City F.C. to go into administration and for the unraveling to begin. As we know only too well HMRC will be tough adversaries. Like others my thoughts are with Lee Hodges, the players and staff at Truro City and I hope we can all have the good grace to give them our 100% support at what will become a very difficult time for them.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Graham Clark":1sbtr82r said:
Nightfly

The uncertainties attached to the BIL/Heaney bid were the driving force behind the Contingency Plan for the last three months or so despite the persistent TINA mantra. For now I think it is more important to get the James Brent proposal 'over the line' to secure the future of the football club rather than question past conduct of the Joint Administrator and his associates.

In the meantime I expect Truro City F.C. to go into administration and for the unraveling to begin. As we know only too well HMRC will be tough adversaries. Like others my thoughts are with Lee Hodges, the players and staff at Truro City and I hope we can all have the good grace to give them our 100% support at what will become a very difficult time for them.

:iagree:

Wholeheartedly.

A

Anonymous

Graham Clark":2m1twdbb said:
Nightfly

I agree with all that. I'm just a bit shocked.

Yes, Lee Hodges is a great guy. Never forget his performance on that great day against QPR in 2004. Booked in the third minute, yet never allowed it to affect him.

Let's get him back!

Jul 29, 2010
Laughter My Ploy":3olfwoi3 said:
Feel for them

The 'at any cost-ers' now have their "you were told" moment. I wonder what happened to the bottle of champagne that was primed and ready to be sprayed over Ridsdale at the utterance of his confirmation AFC Heaney/Ridsdale had completed?. It's amazing to think how very recently that most shameful of episodes occurred, and just how ready people were to welcome that parasitic poo as their 'saviour'. The revisionist backtracking since has been almost as shameful.

Notwithstanding our difficulties with truth and reconciliation, my primary thoughts on that news are with Lee and his players and staff, especially the Argyle connected ones. I wouldn't wish what's ahead on anyone, let alone an Argyle legend who is probably calculating the monthly stadium heating bill as we speak.

K

kjplym

As mentioned above best wishes to all at Truro City. After watching our club fall apart in recent times I would not want to see that happen to them.

Apr 26, 2011
Saltash
@Graham;

Agree with all your points, and thank and congratulate the Rescue/Contingency group for their actions.

However, I don't understand the implied criticism of Nightfly as his seemed a very reasoned post - if it's just on the principle of previous form I feel it's unwarranted.

Fans ReUnited - SUPPORT FOOTBALL

PS - could this be Ridsdale's next mission?