Zak Ansah signs from Charlton | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Zak Ansah signs from Charlton

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Impossible to know what to make of this. We have brought in two very young loanees, without much first team experience at all, at squeaky bum time. It seems like a real roll of the dice. Hope it works.

Aug 24, 2011
It cant hurt to have these guys in the team, I think it can make a big difference, do you start either Saturday?

Jan 12, 2009
Happy with this, one of my best friends is a charlton season ticket holder and tells me we have a good player here. He's scored two hat tricks in the past two weeks and he tells me he is lightning fast!

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Sooner take a gamble on a couple of eager wildcard youngsters than end up with another Enoch Showumni... This kid seems to be described fairly similarly to Banton Mk1. I can't see Reid or Lewi being dropped, and Banton on current form is surely pushing for a start, perhaps a switch to 4-4-2??

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
PAFCJames86":2q9htc1r said:
Happy with this, one of my best friends is a charlton season ticket holder and tells me we have a good player here. He's scored two hat tricks in the past two weeks and he tells me he is lightning fast!
Who did he score them against?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
spowell92":1gb8gmef said:
Sooner take a gamble on a couple of eager wildcard youngsters than end up with another Enoch Showumni... This kid seems to be described fairly similarly to Banton Mk1. I can't see Reid or Lewi being dropped, and Banton on current form is surely pushing for a start, perhaps a switch to 4-4-2??
Reuben's struggling with his foot injury so I'd be tempted to put him on the bench and try this kid out. I would say, it's only Cheltenham, but then Hartlepool springs to mind.

Welcome Zak and good luck.

Apr 15, 2008
London
PAFCJames86":vs67poa8 said:

Good to know, and at least he should give our other strikers a bit of a kick up the arse.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Welcome aboard the good ship Mayflower!

A good combination of height and pace, especially pace which we've missed for a long time up front.

No-one can say that Sheridan hasn't been backed in the transfer market.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Keepitgreen":2hzli9nv said:
spowell92":2hzli9nv said:
Reuben's struggling with his foot injury so I'd be tempted to put him on the bench and try this kid out. I would say, it's only Cheltenham, but then Hartlepool springs to mind.

Welcome Zak and good luck.

Sure, much depends on Reid's fitness, but I still can't see either actually being dropped - only forced out through injury. Judging by his scoring form with Charlton's U21s, he seems suited to play down the middle. Its a step up to go from U21 games to the physicality of pro league football. He may be less exposed out on the wing and certainly from the sounds of it it would be a good place to utilise his pace. Needless to say, it gives us a few options that'll hopefully help us to start putting the ball in the effin' net again.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Welcome Zak, good move JS/JB, the alternative is to sit back and do nothing, sounds exciting and remember Lavery was largely untried.

Apr 15, 2008
London
PL2 3DQ":1mnxo7ym said:
Welcome aboard the good ship Mayflower!

A good combination of height and pace, especially pace which we've missed for a long time up front.

No-one can say that Sheridan hasn't been backed in the transfer market.

Well, the emergency loan market ;)