Zak Ansah signs from Charlton | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Zak Ansah signs from Charlton

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
evil_dave86":3827jxwu said:
Considering Sheridan's track record of loanees, I'm actually looking forward to seeing Ansah play. He must have something about him coming from an Arsenal development team.

You say that, but remember, say, ...
Cherno Samba. For whom Millwall turned down a Liverpool offer of £2 million (in 2001 currency)!
Pro career stats: 27 games, 1 goal (for Argyle! :scarf: )

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
As soon as he came on he had two long range shots on target and I almost knew he'd get a goal, looks hungry for it and looks like a cracking player.

Feb 23, 2008
Looks good but hey, it was 20 minutes. Great precision header for the goal though, from a great cross from O'Connor.

Why compare Brunt and Ansah though? Two entirely different players. Brunt is quite clearly an absolute lump that I certainly wouldn't want to face if i was a centre back who'd been playing for 70 mins then had to deal with him for the last 20.

Everyone loves a finisher, or a bit of pace and skill, ie Reid or Lewi, and now it seems Ansah, but surely Brunt gives Sheridan the option of a battering ram if needed too?

He'll never be a 20 a season striker but my opinion is he has a role to play in the side and he isn't half as bad as people make out on here....