Zak Ansah signs from Charlton | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Zak Ansah signs from Charlton

Sep 6, 2006
Steve Evans":24feg3a6 said:
other players do,naturally,and they might tell him.

Is this info from your mate in the gym? I doubt a young Charlton loan player cares much what Plymouth fans think of him.

Sep 6, 2006
MannameadGreen":gh24xsg6 said:
lime green":gh24xsg6 said:
MannameadGreen":gh24xsg6 said:
Position-wise it's what we needed.

On Saturday, I'd play him over Reid because Reid is unfit, or play him over Alessandra because he's off-form.
Form is temporary class is permanent mannamead! Alexandra has been one of our best players this season!
I disagree - I think Alessandra is a little overrated. Pretty good but not a top player for this division: he's too inconsistent. I actually think he was better last season (apart from when he was played out-of-position), and I'd take Reid over him for sure.

In terms of player of the season, I'd choose McCormick, Nelson, McHugh, Hartley, O'Connor, Reuben or Bobby over him. A few others haven't played enough but when they have I've been impressed, eg. Talbot.

Inconsistent yes. Then you mention Bobby Reid. :facepalm:

Balham_Green":95jzo7h1 said:
MannameadGreen":95jzo7h1 said:
lime green":95jzo7h1 said:
MannameadGreen":95jzo7h1 said:
Position-wise it's what we needed.

On Saturday, I'd play him over Reid because Reid is unfit, or play him over Alessandra because he's off-form.
Form is temporary class is permanent mannamead! Alexandra has been one of our best players this season!
I disagree - I think Alessandra is a little overrated. Pretty good but not a top player for this division: he's too inconsistent. I actually think he was better last season (apart from when he was played out-of-position), and I'd take Reid over him for sure.

In terms of player of the season, I'd choose McCormick, Nelson, McHugh, Hartley, O'Connor, Reuben or Bobby over him. A few others haven't played enough but when they have I've been impressed, eg. Talbot.

Inconsistent yes. Then you mention Bobby Reid. :facepalm:
Bobby Reid's inconsistent yes, but he more often looks like a player that is far too good for this league than Alessandra. Lewi hasn't looked like that for 95% of this season.

Aug 10, 2006
if ansah start's ahead of brunt doe's that mean Sheridan think's he is a better player I know they are different player's but we are stuck with brunt for another season and how many times will he play next season, in other word's what a waste of a wage.

Dec 2, 2005
London
25 March: We loan a Wing Back

PASOTI sentiment: "We need a striker!"

26 March: We loan a striker

PASOTI sentiment: "But what about Brunt and Harvey?!"

:whistle:

Mar 1, 2008
Considering Sheridan's track record of loanees, I'm actually looking forward to seeing Ansah play. He must have something about him coming from an Arsenal development team.

S

Schmidler98

Mannamead clearly doesn't go to many games haha , Lewi has been one of our highest performers for a lot of this season !

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Lewi can be hit and miss though, sometimes he can't trap a carrier bag or hit a barn door with a banjo, other days he's like Messi, only bald, and taller.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Schmidler98":2wx1v0q6 said:
Mannamead clearly doesn't go to many games haha , Lewi has been one of our highest performers for a lot of this season !

I do wonder if this is the case whenever Stan offers his opinion on Lewi :greensmile:

Aug 5, 2005
Balham_Green":1olx5kvb said:
greeneagle":1olx5kvb said:
Welcome Zac, hope you enjoy your stay and bang in a few goals.

So do you think he reads pasoti? :funny:

Why not?

If you were starting a new job, wouldn't you want to research you new workplace?