Lewi off to Rochdale | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lewi off to Rochdale

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Wish him well played some excellent stuff for us.

Family comes first and he can't get much closer.

Better for having seen him in green, that's for sure.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Another reason to get a manager in asap, squad needs strengthening more now than yesterday.

Although we all sort of knew he would go, it's still a shame, always offered something.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Good luck to him, an exciting player at times who has served us well these last few years. It was always going to be an issue having his young family live up country and now with the northern manager who signed him and watched over his development at Oldham gone, it was only a matter of time.

Good luck Lewi :scarf:

Jun 8, 2011
Scotland
I am sad to see Lewi go,

A definite hard worker on the pitch.

As already stated, family come first so the move makes sense for him.

All the best for the future Lewi! :scarf:

Jul 6, 2011
All the best to him

Found in the last few matches he seemed to play far better with Banton in the team, maybe he consistently needs a player of that ilk behind him.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Would have like to have kept him and a part of me was thinking he might wait to see who the new manager was before he made up his mind.

Best of luck to him.

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Well enough flagged that he was off but I am sad to see him go. 66 goals in two seasons in partnership with Reid is no mean feat - more goals from midfield and we would have gone up.
But even more sorry as a fine fellow supporter in the row in front (let's call him, erm, Mark) disliked him so much it almost gave him apoplexy to see "Seven!" on the pitch ("get him off", "shocking"), that when he scored it was double delight.
Good luck Lewi!

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
Gutted.

A player with the ability to 'spark' a game into life. Very few of those in League 2.

All the best at Rochdale, Lewi. KH will look after you I'm sure. :scarf: