Lewi off to Rochdale | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lewi off to Rochdale

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
A cut above the L2 average player and will take a bit of replacing from what I saw of Lewi. Appreciate all his efforts and wish him well for the rest of his football career. Thanks Lewi. :scarf:

Mar 23, 2008
Think he could really flourish there, was at his best with technical players around him to play off and he really found his feet here linking with Lavery. Wish him well always worked hard, appreciated the fans and had a bit of flair.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Gutted to have seen this earlier, gave his all in his time here but I totally appreciate his reasons which are understandable being a relatively new dad myself.

I'm getting concerned though about all these people leaving in all different areas across the club with the new season getting closer each day.

Dec 28, 2010
Gutted!

He has left a big hole in the team, need to replace that kind of player or we will struggle.

With the style of football at Rochdale he will be a success for sure.

Good luck Lewi you are already missed.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Gutted for us but happy for him.

The most intelligent footballer we had since Nalis, I hope he goes on to bigger things in L1 and beyond and thank him for his time in a green shirt.

Good luck Lewi

Jan 3, 2013
Each to our own opinion, I happen to believe I'm correct though. He ll struggle in league one....no first touch or football brain

Jun 8, 2014
Got to agree with Frank here - he's probably a decent League 2 footballer at best. His enormous inconsistency means he'll never maintain it at a higher level. I'm surprised Rochdale really wanted him based on his last few months here.

T

t._green

Knarf Reprah":3to1bo7q said:
Each to our own opinion, I happen to believe I'm correct though. He ll struggle in league one....no first touch or football brain

If Lewis reads this I'm sure he'll take your post as encouragement. 13 goals without a supposed football brain :funny: is no mean feat in my book

Still I suppose we all see things differently.

Aug 10, 2006
it's a sorry day when a player leaves us to go to Rochdale who are in a higher league but that's where we are unfortunately 5TH YEAR.