Lewi off to Rochdale | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lewi off to Rochdale

Jul 6, 2005
Good move for him for both personal and professional reasons.

Always gave a 100% and generally did well for us but could be frustrating at times by choosing the wrong option or needlessly drifting into an offside position.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Shame to see him go but it was pretty inevitable. A very hard-working, industrious player. If he was more clinical, he'd easily have been a leading player in League Two over the past two years. A good signing for Rochdale.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
The Doctor":2b8k64af said:
Good luck to him. I think he was a decent player at our current level and may not be so easy to replace.

Do we have any players left who run at all?

Having got rid of Blizzard do you mean? ;)

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Princerock":1zat7lhn said:
PAFC94":1zat7lhn said:
Very disappointing. Could have gone to a bigger club though.

Well he has hasn't he....Div1 Rochdale.
Quite right. We need to rid ourselves of this superiority complex. Unfortunately we have to face the unpalatable fact that we have now become a regular fixture in League 2. We may have a bigger ground than most of the rest (and fantastic away support) but, that apart, we no longer hold the right to look down our noses at any of the clubs in League 1.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
I wish him well but don't get the family bit. Just like our recently departed manager he's had plenty of time to move the family to the best part of the world to live in.

S

Sam Phillips

Will be a good fit at Rochdale, hope he's a big success there.

Feb 22, 2008
Expected but no less disappointing.

An underrated player that I expect to do well in League One and I wish him well.

Apr 9, 2011
Good luck up north & thanks for your efforts. Always gave 100% unlike some! Guess yet again we are victims of our location despite what some think. More importantly another hole left in the squad making it even more important to get the new manager in asap!!!!

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Really gutted to see this. Not sure how we will replace his goals and it means keeping Reid has become all the more important now.

All the best Lewi. Couldn't have asked more from you! Thank you.

Jun 24, 2008
Enjoyed watching Lewi, was one of our best players in my opinion and I think he's a good squad player for League 1. Good fit with Rochdale it seems, as his reasons are one I can completely sympathise with.

Thanks and good luck Lewi.