Who drops. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who drops.

Aug 10, 2014
With the addition of hiram who drops from midfield... personally I'd say simpson..... Carey needs to remain on the pitch for set pieces .

C

Cobi Budge.

1300591_Plymouth_Argyle.jpg

Feb 8, 2005
Can't see Boateng starting. He will have to earn his place in the line-up, or wait until someone gets injured.

Jan 12, 2009
jimsing":2mc86t06 said:
Can't see Boateng starting. He will have to earn his place in the line-up, or wait until someone gets injured.

Boateng isn't here to make up the numbers, he will be starting. From what I've heard we've beat higher levelled teams to his signature by the promise of playing time.

Sep 6, 2006
jimsing":2yw2itja said:

A highly rated loan player from a Premiership side not starting? He'll be first on the sheet taking AOC's place. Cox to drop.

C

Cobi Budge.

I'd probably include Reid in my starting line up but I wouldn't be too shocked to see him left out, Brunt and Jervis have both had a good pre season so far (in terms of goals scored) and if that continues, they should have a chance to hold onto a spot and Reid needs to work in training to regain his place. Nobody should have a confirmed spot.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
ā™£ļø Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Balham_Green":3ef124jh said:
Gloucester Green":3ef124jh said:
Replace Reid with Brunt and shift Jervis out on right and you have my 11
You wouldnt play our leading scorer from last season? :doh:

You got it right. He's not fully fit and has barely had a preseason. He is lazy and whinges too much. At last we have some competition for him and will have to work harder to get in the team. View hasn't changed in all the time he has been here. Plus he'll be at Yeovil soon enough

Jul 24, 2009
Gloucester Green":14v3zz8c said:
Balham_Green":14v3zz8c said:
Gloucester Green":14v3zz8c said:

You got it right. He's not fully fit and has barely had a preseason. He is lazy and whinges too much. At last we have some competition for him and will have to work harder to get in the team. View hasn't changed in all the time he has been here. Plus he'll be at Yeovil soon enough
Don't agree, he's not perfect - he wouldn't be in league two if he was - but any striker in any league who has proven himself able to regularly put the ball in the back of the net should not be underrated. Of course if he's not fit that's different and if he has a poor start to the season then his position will be under threat, but if he's fit he should play at Wimbledon.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
ā™£ļø Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
third earl of jean":f56hnc67 said:
Gloucester Green":f56hnc67 said:
Balham_Green":f56hnc67 said:
Gloucester Green":f56hnc67 said:

Don't agree, he's not perfect - he wouldn't be in league two if he was - but any striker in any league who has proven himself able to regularly put the ball in the back of the net should not be underrated. Of course if he's not fit that's different and if he has a poor start to the season then his position will be under threat, but if he's fit he should play at Wimbledon.

And that is what makes opinion such a wonderful thing. I am not a fan of Reid but give him the respect he is due when deserved, however, at Wimbledon I would like to see Jervis and Wylde off Brunt

1300654_Plymouth_Argyle.jpg

For now at least, if Reid gets back to full fitness and does better than Brunt in that role in training and such, then put him in, but for now Brunt > Reid atm

Also, really not convinced by Mellor at the moment, hope either he improves or we get suitable cover at RB