The "new" OS. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The "new" OS.

Jul 1, 2008
Southway
Looks nice and fresh cleaner layout.

Interesting to see Carey is still listed as a player in the Team section whilst overs aren't (probably nothing in it though)

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
GreenRich":13q2bqdg said:
Interesting to see Carey is still listed as a player in the Team section whilst others aren't (probably nothing in it though)
The players contracted or offered new contracts are listed, the players released are not.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Much better.

Font isn't great and the sponsor pics look like they've been cut out with scissors, but that will get sorted I'm sure. Foundations are there :thumbup:

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
To be fair they would have had trouble making the old site worse. Pity that this wasn't done a while ago.

Aug 2, 2011
seems to be a big improvement. Pity that the grandstand plans are not available other than on Facebook - not everyone in the world has a facebook account or wants one. To view on facebook means you have to set up a facebook account.

The 'erald needs to take notice and take steps to improve what is an appalling website.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Presto":1amccx3w said:
seems to be a big improvement. Pity that the grandstand plans are not available other than on Facebook - not everyone in the world has a facebook account or wants one. To view on facebook means you have to set up a facebook account.

The 'erald needs to take notice and take steps to improve what is an appalling website.

The Herald probably will, they are good at copying others!

The new Argyle website is very clean and a lot easier to read.

Feb 5, 2015
Leo's Grandad":1z3avrue said:
To be fair they would have had trouble making the old site worse. Pity that this wasn't done a while ago.

The club had no control over when this was done. All EFL websites are under the control of FLI, and are updated with content locally at club level.

Have to say the new sites across all clubs look much, much better! Great to see.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Also the Herald website is really bad now there's so many adverts you hardly read the article, and the website is very slow.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I simply don't bother withit it now. That survey rubbish drives me mad.

It's a shame as I like to see what Chris writes but I'm not prepared to go through that crap every time.

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Looks like it was put together by a child. Dare I say it, my own business website is better, and I designed that myself with no qualifications or much experience in web design. Nor would I call that a thing of beauty!

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Its definitely an improvement, much cleaner.

One potential issue is that iFollow that has replaced Argyle Player only links videos. How do us subscribers access commentary once the season comes around again?