The "new" OS. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The "new" OS.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
r4h4al":4f66dg04 said:
Shm":4f66dg04 said:
r4h4al":4f66dg04 said:
:sad: :sad: I don't like it, but I'm sure we will get used to it

Glad I am not the only one! Looks a bit amateurish, can only get better!

Now PASOTI on the other hand I love, I love all the pictures and videos at the top of the page now, and I think it's a great website and easy to navigate, there are adverts but you can barely notice them so why can't the other websites do that?

r4h4al i'd change your password, i think Ian has hacked your account!!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Adam_R":2dzq4od6 said:
r4h4al":2dzq4od6 said:
Shm":2dzq4od6 said:
r4h4al":2dzq4od6 said:

Now PASOTI on the other hand I love, I love all the pictures and videos at the top of the page now, and I think it's a great website and easy to navigate, there are adverts but you can barely notice them so why can't the other websites do that?

I don't have to, he's simply one of my multis. :wave:

** No freaks were injured in the making of my post**

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
IJN":3fztmaju said:
Adam_R":3fztmaju said:
r4h4al":3fztmaju said:
Shm":3fztmaju said:
r4h4al":3fztmaju said:

I don't have to, he's simply one of my multis. :wave:

** No freaks were injured in the making of my post**

:lol:

Jul 19, 2014
PicassoPigeon":1mrg3jku said:
Now how many will be using a VPN for the £110 season pass with live games?
I'm hoping this will be possible. I think more details about the iFollow streaming service will be needed before we'll know if it can be done or not from inside the UK.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I thought that a subscription I had for AW would roll over into the new system, I renewed in January 2017 for a year, but the new system will not accept my details and says I have to pay another $190 to register

Apr 30, 2017
Ottawa Green":4bngackz said:
I thought that a subscription I had for AW would roll over into the new system, I renewed in January 2017 for a year, but the new system will not accept my details and says I have to pay another $190 to register

I was expecting this also. But it wants £45 subsciription fee despite having 6 months to run.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Thanks Pilgrim28

This is what shows up

Important information
The migration of accounts from PlayerHD to the new iFollow service has now been completed. Those users that have existing PlayerHD login details will now be able to sign in, however you may be required to update your password via the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link. We hope you enjoy the service

When I hit the Forgott Your Password it says it doesn't recognise my password or e-mail address :banghead: :banghead: yet I still have 6/7 months left on my AW account.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
PAFC just tweeted this https://www.efl.com/iFollow/international-fans/ but it's not true

If I am subscribed to my club’s PlayerHD service will I automatically join iFollow?
If you are an existing PlayerHD subscriber then your account will now have been transferred to the new iFollow service. Existing PlayerHD users will now be able to log in with their existing log in details.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
My subscription runs out in August. I tried to log in last week but whereas I used to log in with a username and password it's now an email address log in. For some reason I had to create a new password. I clicked on forgotten password, had a link sent to my email address and from there created the new password. A seamless transition. I know that doesn't help you OG but just showing that it works for some.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I e-mailed Argyle and they replied

Hello Michael,

The subscription service is now known as iFollow, and is dealt with centrally by the EFL.

Email them at ifollow@efl.com, and they should be able to assist with your issue.

Regards

Rob McNichol
Communications Officer

Plymouth Argyle Football Club

so I did

Apr 30, 2017
Ottawa Green":1cmdu4w2 said:

Hello Michael,

The subscription service is now known as iFollow, and is dealt with centrally by the EFL.

Email them at ifollow@efl.com, and they should be able to assist with your issue.

Regards

Rob McNichol
Communications Officer

so I did

Ok. Just a thought, on previous player I used it for both Argyle and Ipswich mainly Argyle but signed it up on Ipswich and by the looks of it IFollow prevents you from using on other teams. My error, i'm going to wait it out then sign it back up on Argyle instead come October.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pilgrim28":2xoxrevw said:
Ottawa Green":2xoxrevw said:

Hello Michael,

Regards

Rob McNichol
Communications Officer

so I did

Ok. Just a thought, on previous player I used it for both Argyle and Ipswich mainly Argyle but signed it up on Ipswich and by the looks of it IFollow prevents you from using on other teams. My error, i'm going to wait it out then sign it back up on Argyle instead come October.
Just put your theory to the test and tried to access 3 random clubs ifollow/player. Logged on to Millwall's, Wycombe's and Ipswich's with no problem. So it would appear that you can still access all the EFL team's ifollow.