5000 season tickets and 1000 white memberships so far | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

5000 season tickets and 1000 white memberships so far

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Or could sell a season ticket to watch the games on Ifollow or whatever it's called. I'm sure the provider would want a licence fee from Argyle for the privilege but this would provide serious income to the club and could potentially double match day revenue at a guess. I know current regulations don't permit this but if there's a will that could change. You can certainly follow all Baseball and US Football live on TV over there.

Jan 6, 2004
Adam_R":15k9m6l1 said:
I imagine in the future this may be the way the world will go in the PL... Pay per view - surprised it hasn't already to be honest. However I don't think there would be enough demand at L1 and L2 level to warrant the expense of a broadcasting set-up at each ground to provide anything near good enough to charge customers for.

Every game is already filmed for the purpose of showing highlights, I appreciate it would not be at the quality of current live broadcasts - but you would pay your money and take your choice. I would pay anyway.

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
So how many season tickets have we sold now, anyone know ? It was 5K before GC signed, if we get to 6K after signing GC, it will have funded itself, not a bad bit of business, especially if you add in all the extra dosh from shirt sales, and a transfer fee at the end of the season should we fail to get promoted !

Aug 15, 2008
someone will be along soon to say these numbers are not good enough. I think it's fantastic and bodes well

A

andyr1963

Oi Verte
These numbers are not good enough. :greensmile:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
For a team that will probably go down playing a dire brand of football, has been left playing catch up with the signing of new players and has no chance of getting Graham Carey to sign a new contract I think it's blinking marvellous.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
just for the record and to put a bit of balance on this discussion .....Portsmouth have sold 12,000 season tickets....

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
oddball":ztmdr51c said:
just for the record and to put a bit of balance on this discussion .....Portsmouth have sold 12,000 season tickets....

Same value in comparison :scarf:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
oddball":34mwupep said:
There I was thinking of Oddball as I wrote the post previous to his and right on cue there he is putting a negative spin on some good news. Compared to last season I would think our percentage increase is greater than Pompey's which is encouraging. For goodness sake take a happy pill Oddball. Have you had anything positive to say yet about the signing of Carey and all the other new faces or have I missed it?