A Statement | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

A Statement

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Phil Sloggett":2qta86gx said:
IJN":2qta86gx said:
Graham Clark":2qta86gx said:
Thankfully, there are now more effective mediums for raising concerns about the issue.

Playing to your limited audiences again Graham?

If ATD and FreeChat are indicative of your support base it really does say it all.

It seem as if Lloyd's survey findings aren't the answer you guys wanted.

Still this site is 'bent' isn't it?

<Sigh>

This is disappointing. Is it really necessary for the owner of PASOTI to criticise such a reasoned, articulate poster in this manner?

This type of thing really puts me off PASOTI to be honest. Very unnecessary.

Yes--something seems to have 'tipped'. IJN I have always found your posts balanced and you defend the site and yourself (under provocation) with great aplomb, but a couple of posts this morning from yourself and one of the Mods have surprised me.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
How about letting JB and the Directors doing what is best for the club as they have always done since they saved us from the likes of guiltyfoil. I don't believe the fans trust have a mandate to speak on behalf of the supporters as a whole as their membership is only a fraction of the Argyle supporters world-wide. Don't forget that some of the signatures were party to the crash that led to administration. :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
As the owner of Pasoti I bite when the integrity of the site and the Mod team is under attack Phil.

I will go further and say that I don't believe GC when he says he was referring to Twitter.

As he well knows Twitter was alive and well during our troubles. Whereas FB Free Chat and ATD were not.

I only react when poked and Graham loves the sly innuendo regarding this site, as I say he's playing to his small yet limited audience.

I apologise if I've upset you, but I mighty peed off with GC's attitude towards this site.
It's happened before when people don't fall at his feet in adulation.

Perhaps, just perhaps, this site has fans that can really think freely rather than be bullied by others.

G

Greenskin

Mike Greening":4w8pgr7t said:
How about letting JB and the Directors doing what is best for the club as they have always done since they saved us from the likes of guiltyfoil. I don't believe the fans trust have a mandate to speak on behalf of the supporters as a whole as their membership is only a fraction of the Argyle supporters world-wide. Don't forget that some of the signatures were party to the crash that led to administration. :scarf:

Really? Who would that have been?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Mike confuses me sometimes. :greensmile:

Mike, there wasn't. Lenszner was well gone by that time, he has his own severe problems way before Argyle did.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
IJN":3v8qtw4p said:
As the owner of Pasoti I bite when the integrity of the site and the Mod team is under attack Phil.

I will go further and say that I don't believe GC when he says he was referring to Twitter.

As he well knows Twitter was alive and well during our troubles. Whereas FB Free Chat and ATD were not.

I only react when poked and Graham loves the sly innuendo regarding this site, as I say he's playing to his small yet limited audience.

I apologise if I've upset you, but I mighty peed off with GC's attitude towards this site.

Perhaps, just perhaps, this site has fans that can really think freely rather than be bullied by others.

Fair play for the reply. Thanks Ian.

Fingers crossed for 3 points this afternoon.

C

Cult Of Personality

Can we have a poll on this Statement only seem far ???

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Phil Sloggett":250pno8m said:
IJN":250pno8m said:

Fair play for the reply. Thanks Ian.

Fingers crossed for 3 points this afternoon.

Shame to see divisions opening up amongst the supporters before August is out. I am setting off to Blackpool now, a club where fans are boycotting their team's home games. Football was so more straightforward when it was less about the money at the top of the game.

COYGs.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Cult Of Personality":15a0b8nk said:

Shouldn't we have a poll on whether there should be a poll?

I'm not being totally flippant, just trying to lighten the mood.

Besides, as it has gone 12pm on a Saturday match day, time for us all to focus on the game now I think!

C

Cult Of Personality

Phil Sloggett":1z5dm2h0 said:
Cult Of Personality":1z5dm2h0 said:

Shouldn't we have a poll on whether there should be a poll?

I'm not being totally flippant, just trying to lighten the mood.

Besides, as it has gone 12pm on a Saturday match day, time for us all to focus on the game now I think!

But what about a poll about if we should have a poll on if there should be a poll.

I think the whole thing is stupid . To many people who think they are a big deal with plymouth argyle on both sides of the argument . What they dont realize is they dont matter one bit . If Brent is going to buy the ground he will do it no matter what people say

Apr 18, 2009
Graham Clark is one of the fairest people that post on this site. For Mr Newell to suggest there is sly innuendo in his comments is incredibly unfair and moves the debate away from the important matter in hand. PASOTI should not be censoring the views of supporters. There is a very sound reason for debating the purchase of the freehold and the long term consequences of such a decision. Thank god for posters like Graham who have played their part in all sorts of forums here on PASOTI whether on or off the field. Advert removed by Site Admin.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
StillGreen":2p5zee5s said:
Graham Clark is one of the fairest people that post on this site. For Mr Newell to suggest there is sly innuendo in his comments is incredibly unfair and moves the debate away from the important matter in hand. PASOTI should not be censoring the views of supporters. There is a very sound reason for debating the purchase of the freehold and the long term consequences of such a decision. Thank god for posters like Graham who have played their part in all sorts of forums here on PASOTI whether on or off the field. Advert removed by Site Admin.

What has been censored?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Jesus, why do people say that?

Nothing is censored, it IS however challenged.