Adams in talks with 2 possible free agents | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams in talks with 2 possible free agents

Jan 27, 2012
Rickie Lambert ticks all the boxes- a "target man" player who is very good quality with the ball at his feet AND scores goals.

The only box he doesn't tick is that he wont be cheap. Not a "pound shop" signing !!

Koala Green

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
โœ… Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Any news or rumours on any signings? Seems a big strange Adams mentioned it, normally his cards are very close to his chest ..only for nothing to happen.

Aug 24, 2008
All very disappointing. Appears it is not so easy in this league, more competition and small budget. Must be very frustrating for the manager. Couldn't imagine Colin managing like this.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Costusdear":1bbu9pxp said:
All very disappointing. Appears it is not so easy in this league, more competition and small budget. Must be very frustrating for the manager. Couldn't imagine Colin managing like this.

Is there any need to use an insulting nickname about a manager who's never been anything but supportive to the club, even after he was fired from it?

Jul 29, 2010
Which is why he isn't our manager, he couldn't operate in these conditions.

It's why DA is a perfect fit for us, and is a better manager than Warnock for it.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Andy Holland":1v96hk2c said:
Costusdear":1v96hk2c said:

Is there any need to use an insulting nickname about a manager who's never been anything but supportive to the club, even after he was fired from it?

Insulting name? Seriously?

Anyway. So many have forgotten about when his team scored against us after he managed us and ran down the Mayflower celebrating like he'd won the World Cup. Will never never forget it. Shame I can't remember the team! Either way, it was a massive show of disrespect. He couldn't give a to$$ about us, contrary to what people think and that he'll let us have all his players etc etc.....

O

ogwellmike

Andy Holland wrote:
Costusdear wrote:
. Couldn't imagine Colin managing like this.

Come off it - don't be such a prude! Neil Warnock is one of the best managers this club has ever had IMO - and I've told him so face to face. Great man but that shouldn't stop us enjoying what must be one of the funniest name anagrams of all time - used with affection, of course?

Jul 6, 2009
Warnock is a great manager but coming to the end of his career while Adams is still relatively young but has proved to be a good manager. To get back to the thread- either Adams is keeping the fanbase happy by saying he is still looking when really he isn't, or he has been let down by players rejecting the club, or he has a few people lined up. The past two weeks he has been very open with the press which is out of character. It is early days and he has delivered in the past but this is in a higher league although he must know what he is doing do you think?

Oct 24, 2013
skynet":3882jsvb said:
Warnock is a great manager but coming to the end of his career while Adams is still relatively young but has proved to be a good manager. To get back to the thread- either Adams is keeping the fanbase happy by saying he is still looking when really he isn't, or he has been let down by players rejecting the club, or he has a few people lined up. The past two weeks he has been very open with the press which is out of character. It is early days and he has delivered in the past but this is in a higher league although he must know what he is doing do you think?

Well I can't see any clues or mysterious anagrams at all in this post...

Jul 29, 2010
lyndhurst green":ki2zessi said:
skynet":ki2zessi said:

The first letter of every third word produces an anagram.

Mar 21, 2008
skynet":d245o2ls said:

Hmm. I think Adams is being very canny with his use of media and budget talk to cleverly deflect talk of the teams shortcomings towards Brent and co (which may in fair have a lot of truth if we are running at a good profit but starving the first team of funds despite a lot of unbudgeted earnings recently). I also think he knows that there was likely a very low possibility of successfully signing a lot if not all of the players he's hinted at in the press but by saying that he's put in offers for 4 strikers etc etc it fuels that fire

Apr 30, 2017
X Isle":x1g71kkp said:
lyndhurst green":x1g71kkp said:
skynet":x1g71kkp said:

The first letter of every third word produces an anagram.
What is the anagram? My head is little so I aint got a clue.

Aug 2, 2011
Well the one thing you can safely say is that you never see a conspiracy theory on here!!!!!!!!!!!